Flowlab Games to look forward to

I was wondering about some large-scale games that are coming soon to Flowlab that I should watch out for.
Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Sol by rcreger looks really cool, I’m looking forward to that one.

update: i didn’t realize you said soon lol

5 Likes

I’m making a really big story game, here it is so far

Also Hack3r 2 is coming out soon.

2 Likes

Actually, HAKK3R 2 is slated towards a 2023 release date the last I heard :grimacing: same goes for Sol

2 Likes

On December 18th, 2020, I am announcing a new game that is targeting a 2022 release, though it could possibly come out later than that.

Not really soon, but just figured I would put it out there…

4 Likes

A dev team including myself are making a open world game like terreria.

2 Likes

Yep; he said it! haha

HAKK3R 2 is a Winter 2022 Action Open-World Adventure game developed by your’s truly.

I’m aiming for about 16-20 hours total of gameplay; and I’ll be having trailers and a marketing system releasing by Fall 2021. Release date’s not soon; but The official trailer and reveals will be here before ya know it!

:smile:

4 Likes

Mine Isn’t as popular, but I was working on The Facility. Which was inspired by SCP games, but with original concepts. Since I don’t have indie anymore this project is cancelled until further notice.

Also what rcreger and F3Art said, Sol and HAKK3R 2 are some really huge projects that are coming up and I honestly can’t wait to play them

This message was set for like 30 mins ago so sorry if everyone else mentioned this a huge amount. Something came up and I had to delay this, lol.

4 Likes