Flowlab.io Smash Indie Ultimate (Map ideas needed)

You dont need to claim it to have copyright protections, you just have to be the one to create it.
https://www.stopfakes.gov/article?id=Do-I-Have-to-Register-My-Copyright-Claim

@glithctyrus maybe he just used the same art-style and it came out similar to one of your sprites.

Can you post an image of the sprite you think he copied? Grim is a really good pixel-artist I don’t think he would have a reason to copy, and I think your making it a bigger deal than it needs to be.

@Ramshacklegamestudios

1 Like

Post The Link To Your Discussion

1 Like

k brb(must be 20 characters)

here ya go busters

Ok I can’t argue with that.

Sorry grim, but your just going to have to give him his credit

But What If He Does’nt

1 Like

then he lives with the reputation its called letting your enemy sabotage himself

As long he has the white character, yes he needs credit to owners Terms of Service.

The Grey character that has a similar design but is different creation, very little is the same.

cant argue with that at all

seems fair to me(must be 20 characters)

• Do give credit
  • don’t give credit

0 voters

here pixelknife

Thanks, Why Did’nt Mine Work?

Probably cause you accidentally deleted a character or something

Im In School Right Now, Bye

@GrimProductionZ Why Did You Withdraw Your Post? Your Being sus

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC AND NOT THIS IM GOING TO FLAG ALL OF YOU THIS? HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH THE DISCUSION

AND HOW COME I MAKE A SPRITE FOR @glithctyrus GAME ALL YOU ALL ACUSE ME OF STEALING THATS NOT EVEN THE SPRITE IM USING OMG

Cuz i should think before i say anything before @grazer bans me from Flowlab.io, i was basically getting mad at practically every one

1.you started it
2.I smell salt