Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

yes.

3 Likes

wats the link lmao… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

idk lol
im on my school computer rn maybe ask someone else

2 Likes

It’s like a notification on top of the forum, looks like you may have x’ed it out

5 Likes

Me after finding out this topic existed:

6 Likes

The last meme - completely true.

You can make an amazing game, but without any marketing, you might as well be making nothing.

I suggest posting regular updates when in Alpha, make a demo for players to check it out and give feedback, posts updates and screenshots during Beta, amidst Beta make a trailer and post in on several game development and marketable sites (such as GameJolt, Flowlab (if you make the game on Flowlab), Game Dev Discord(s), Instagram, YouTube, etc.) along with other info. This would considered the announcement trailer. Nearing release, put out an official trailer (and sometimes, depending on the genre, a gameplay and/or story trailer) to gain more traction. Also making short documentaries during development may help as well. Finally, at launch, a launch trailer, maybe some news outlets (this can also be done during early phases), and so on.

What some people forget is after release - going with sales, festivity events, and maybe even DLC can bring in new players and keep current ones as well. Make sure to keep an eye out on bug reports and release free updates to fix such issues.

Anyways, sorry for this huge response, but it’s interesting to talk about such a neglected field of game development that ultimately can doom a project.

6 Likes

Whoa all that’s gonna be difficult to keep in mind

3 Likes

mmmmmm memes

3 Likes

when r u gonna p0st more flowlab memes? stone ocean came out we get some of those?

3 Likes

Alright sir I will

3 Likes

@JR01

19 Likes

ah yes perfect, jr01 appreciation memes :ok_hand: :sparkles:

9 Likes

HOW-

2 Likes

Hmmmm… how? what? ahaha

5 Likes

Crazy innit

New flowlab ad @grazer sorry for bothering you but maybe you can use this ad?

10 Likes

Omg that’s grazers origin story??! So epic he’s a Flowlab superhero!

2 Likes

Grazer Flowlab Meme Generator - Imgflip

Grazer meme template!

2 Likes

Impossible

4 Likes

introducing amazon silk where you can do things offline

2 Likes

5 Likes