Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Thank you its a repost of my older meme

7 Likes

yeh ik i think i saw it when i was just scrolling thru endless pages of forums (boredom can do things like that to me)

7 Likes

I’m two of those hands with guns

10 Likes

14 Likes

lol huckleberry just coming out from nowhere dropping the greatest memes

10 Likes

The combo meme

8 Likes

10 Likes

Nice to see others feel the pain too. Idk why I don’t link to other posts with the same questions now that I’m thinking about it. This whole time I’ve been explaining the same thing over and over again when I can just link a post with the same question that was answered.

Ty. I should also rename a bunch of help requests to improve the search. Because when someone titles it “help with game” it can’t really be found in the search bar

8 Likes

New meme video

6 Likes

10 Likes

Where have Huckleberry memes been my whole life

8 Likes

7 Likes

John_Shrekinson is most of the donation to the stormtrooper army during the clone wars

7 Likes

Now that’s a rare insult

3 Likes

oh sorry, I didn’t mean it as an insult, I was trying to make a joke

5 Likes

You mean the clone trooper army? Or are you referring to the end of the clone wars, post order 66?

Also is this the assumption of the meme quantity he posts, or the assumption of alt accounts?

4 Likes

I’m not well-versed in Star Wars knowledge. They used to use clones but stopped that for some reason, so I was talking about the amount of alts (because john says he cloned himself to make the alts).
I know what order 66 was, but I’m not sure of the timeline. I just assumed the clones and stormtroopers were the same thing (before they ended it ofc)

5 Likes

Order 66 was an execution if the Jedi were to ever betray the senate. Then there was order 67 which is when the chancellor ever betrayed the senate, but since it Palpatine was a Sith Lord, he had way to much power in ending the Jedi order.

The clone troopers were produced with chips in their brain during their growing stage and it made them execute orders without question, which is why Cody and many other good moral clones betrayed their Jedi generals.

Now the Empire later on, I’m not sure if they used clones at that point, since most unmasked stormtroopers were usually of different diversity making them not clones. Like Han Solo, a Star Wars story, he was recruited as a mud trooper and fought in the frontlines in a war.
There’s a lot of lore regarding the clone wars that even I don’t know, but it’s definitely my favorite part during the entire Star Wars series.

5 Likes

@John_Shrekinson army of alt accounts:

8 Likes

Nah thats way too many emails man

6 Likes