Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

May you eventually be able to get a newer one then :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My PC is surprisingly strong. I can load so many things on here at once and not receive that much lag. The reason it surprises me is because my PC is an office computer and I have very little storage left. Plus, my friend has a gaming PC and his computer lags quite a lot.

6 Likes

yeahhh XD

4 Likes

Spyware can slow down your computer. The CCP mandates that all videogames made in China must send player data back to the CCP. My PS5 was probably state of the art technology until I installed Genshin Impact (and got bored of it to the point of wanting to delete it, but unfortunately my sister started playing and now it’s like her favorite game or something).

3 Likes

Ahh, that makes more sense now. My friend does have a lot of random files in his computer. Perhaps some of them are causing the lag. Most of the files in my computer are either pixel art, pictures, screenshots, and videos.

3 Likes

I have both random nonsense such as

And normal stuff like

3 Likes

What happened to that image?

2 Likes

Idk but it inspired this next meme batch…

Sorry if these memes seem offensive. I am a Muslim and occasionally browse r/arabfunny, so I find these funny sometimes.

3 Likes

why tf is this funny to me

3 Likes

Finally.

1 Like

I’m doing the opposite of this for some reason

2 Likes

A new Flowemon joins the battle!

Bonechill’s Nose

STATS
Health: 1000
Softness: 230 (Yes it’s that soft and that silky and slippery irl)

Silk: 120
Slippery: 20

MOVES:
Soft Distraction - Makes your enemy squeeze the nose that they are paralyzed.

Slipaway - Makes them slip whenever the nose gets attacked.

Quick Attack - Quick Attack, it’s in the name.

2 Likes

Nose reveal

1 Like

Please post more Punishing Gray Raven Flowlab memes

1 Like

@todorrobot @Greggo Hey guys please let me know if anyone else does this

Bonus memes

6 Likes

Why he eating the chip so aggresively

3 Likes

It was a very intense moment in the show. Light Yagami was eating the chip dramatically because he was pretending to be a normal high school student studying when he was actually writing down names in the Death Note. He needed to eat the potato chip because he had a bag of them in his room while he and his family were under surveillance by L and Light’s dad, Soichiro Yagami (the police chief who was working with L on the Kira investigation). Light was using the potato chip bag to hide a small TV that he bought specifically for this, on which the names of various criminals were being broadcasted just before he murdered them. By this point in time, L and the investigation team had already figured out that Kira needed a name and face to kill, so if Light was watching the news openly they would have suspected him.

The epic drama of the demise of the potato chip at the hands of Light Yagami had and still is to this day, a very funny moment according to the fans.

4 Likes

Writing game ideas on paper is honestly the best thing in the world, even though 90% of it never actually gets put in lol

6 Likes

yes you morbin’ shrek

4 Likes

hahahaha lol
Is this is what happens in Flowlabian friendships?

It is the beginning of Flowlab slander though.

2 Likes