Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

It’s actually so weird if I have the behavior below something it doesn’t work, if it’s next to it AND behind it works fine, but if it’s above it cause an infinite loop. So it doesn’t look visually pleasing but it saves 4 frames "’\ _(o=0) _/’’’

4 Likes

1 frame coding is a completely different ball game.

4 Likes

Any suggestions on how to prevent an infinite loop when having 1 frame connect to another 1 frame and activate itself again?

It’s basically like a filter asking if a value is 0 = 10 and if it’s not raise it by 1. That works fine so I must be doing something wrong/thinking about it wrong. Well, that’s a problem for future me to solve I guess.

3 Likes

Defaultphobia runs rampant in the Flowlab community. Like a plague.

You should watch Engine Sentai Go-Onger... NOW!

Halo is a cool guy, eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid anything

5 Likes

CodeAlpaca with JR01 examples

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

I do loops like this with some of the raycast test projects, could you send a screenshot of the loop?

4 Likes

I greatly appreciate your contributions to the semi-reality lore :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That [REDACTED] art of Engine Speedor and Engine BearRV was made funnier when it was revealed in Gokaiger that Engine Mahalcon is their son

2 Likes

Lore

1 Like

I know. This makes me wonder, how do Zords reproduce? This brings up some really interesting things in the lore.

I don’t think about it.

2 Likes

Yeah, on second thought, me neither.

1 Like

if you wanna know then all you gotta do is go on deviantart!

3 Likes

6uoljc

8 Likes

7 Likes

That is never me lmao

4 Likes

Not that it matters at all…

but a little appreciation would be nice. (Most people do say thank you)

10 Likes