Flowlab Memes ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎(bro visited his friend + jujutsu kaisen + angry birds)

1. Definently 2. I watched that when i was a kid.
5 Likes

Yeah I watched Power Rangers Dino Charge too. I think it was my favorite one at the time, but I remember not being able to see the last episode of it due to Canada banning Power Rangers again. Tyler fighting someone unmorphed was the last thing I saw before the ban.

5 Likes

Wait, why did Canada ban Power Rangers? I don’t see any problem with any of the series.

3 Likes

They banned it from broadcasting because they thought it was too violent for children. That didn’t stop me however, because I clearly remember watching the first few episodes of Power Rangers Ninja Steel on Dailymotion after the ban. Fortunately some of the series is on Netflix now.

3 Likes

The only two Power Rangers series I’ve watched was Samurai and Ninja Steel (didn’t finish the Ninja Steel one because my Netflix subscription was starting to get a bit heavy on my wallet).

1 Like

Understandable about Ninja Steel. I have watched Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce, Super Megaforce, and Dino Charge (minus the last episode) in their entirety but I’ve only watched part of Ninja Steel, Super Ninja Steel, and Beast Morphers. While I was watching Power Rangers Super Samurai and Megaforce, some older seasons got reruns (Time Force, Dino Thunder, S.P.D., and Jungle Fury, if I recall correctly) so I watched those too.

I have recently watched Dino Fury and Ninja Steel and I must say that Ninja Steel is pretty boring. I can see why Power Rangers isn’t very popular anymore. Dino Fury is amazing only because the writers were given more freedom to make something appealing for all ages as opposed to the action fantasy kids show that’s either mediocre or downright bad.

1 Like

4 Likes

Personally, I wouldn’t consider Ninja Steel to be boring, but I found Samurai to be way more fun and memorable (maybe that’s because it is the most nostalgic to me, since I was around 9-10 years old when I watched it).

2 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

True, my favourite was the Movie for PR.

2 Likes

2017? Okay :+1:

1 Like

Series Order
  1. Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
  2. Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger
  3. Engine Sentai Go-Onger
  4. Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger
3 Likes

I’m not really an expert in this field, but I think the problem comes from the fact that the game reads all the code really, really, REALLY fast (almost instantly). So, when there is an infinite loop without delay, the game is performing the loop way too many times in less than a single second. And the game doesn’t quite know when it’s appropriate to stop looping. This can lead to a data overload and crash the game. If you really want a loop that is infinite but doesn’t crash the game, using a Timer behavior may help, as it creates a delay in the loop (at least, it seems to help, since it worked for me).

As for sound looping, it’s because the game only loops the sound effect once it’s finished, which isn’t always instant. Therefore, the game is taking it’s time to play the sound effect.

4 Likes

true, RaN is a example, after seeing a very bad RaF knockoff on flowlab i wanted to be the first to make a good one but then i grabbed features from the OG RaF on Roblox so yeah, very true

2 Likes

Yeah, i watched it when it released.

3 Likes

My dad told me that other people said it ruined tgeir childhods

2 Likes

I was like… Dunno, Kids Entertainment changes man. So does the cycle of life, as the old saying goes, “Life is an esoterica of mystery.”. (asoue moment)

4 Likes

Thanks!
My Honest Reaction My Reaction To That Information GIF - My Honest Reaction Honest Reaction My Reaction To That Information GIFs

2 Likes

Me in a nutshell, my PC is old and lags when i open one game XD

5 Likes