Flowlab RPG Devlog

i have many games, you could add me as my avatar or one of my characters :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, I say usually because I honestly have no clue if any are still in production or have been abandoned. It’s safe to assume they were all voided, but I don’t exactly have the proof for it.

3 Likes

If you choose to not give Gamougg animations, could you give him the Emerald Warrior from my gamougg fangame as an alt. skin? He’s Gamougg’s ancestor and also named Gamougg.

1 Like

So Gamougg is Gamougg Jr

2 Likes

No he is Gamougg! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I guess

2 Likes

Ello everyone! I have a basic battle system in place. Obviously I’ll improve it later, as the turn system is a little bit fast. I’m thinking of having a label show what type of attack the enemy will use, but I’m not sure if that would be useful enough to be put into the battle system. I’m also working on the map a bit, and planning out the first boss, either being Gamougg(I think i spelled correctly this time) or some kind of boss made of spaghetti code.

Its in the level titled ‘battle test’

1 Like

2 Likes

I can confirm with a quick forum search

1 Like

I would like the cheese sword to be a weapon/item please, if that’s okay.

Thanks for telling me! I will add it as some kind of item found in the later parts of the game, because something about the word cheese sword makes it sound really powerful and endgame-y for some reason.

1 Like

Yep, that’s true. The cheese sword is the most powerful sword in all of the Flowlab Game Creator universes, even surpassing the strongest swords of CubeTales and Gamougg lore.

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 1.29.07 PM
I do

I realized that the mouth would look kinda cursed if i ever went 3D with CubeTales lol

So I removed the mouth

2 Likes

OHHHH
thats why, i never knew

3 Likes

yooo im a secret!!!

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Happy to be part of this! Thanks for including me!

4 Likes

yes i would like noob to be in it yes

4 Likes

Ello everyone! I did literally nothing special whatsoever. I am just working on level design and scratching my head trying to figure out how Saves work. I don’t really have too much to say, I just kinda wanted an excuse to post something and let you all know I’m still working on this.

3 Likes

CodeAlpaca could help, he did phenomenal save work on Alpaca Raceway

1 Like