FNAF: Lost Souls

OK. I’ll maybe do a 5th level (after the 4th, which I haven’t made yet,) that makes you walk along the hallways to the exit, using your mechanic. I’m thinking of doing a volume-controlled enemy movement so the player will have to turn the volume on, with jumpscare sounds I’ll “add”.
If the enemy isn’t near, it’ll probably play “casual bongos” or something like that.
If he is near, some weird garbling sounds will fade out the background music and the player has to stop until the music plays again.
The 4th level is supposed to be another manual repairing game, but I need some ideas for that.
Right now, the credits go to me, pixelpizza (for ideas and bug killing), mhx air (for bug killing and behavior mechanics) and the original FNAF. Thanks everyone :smiley:

*descriptions have been updated

A new level has been added: Crawlthrough.
The player must crawl through the vents in a similar fashion as the hallway walk.
This time, they must carefully listen to the music to make sure it stays on casual bongos. If it changes to garbling, or robotic sounds, stop moving immediately and wait until it changes back. Then keep walking. This time the amount of encounters is fixed, so it’s not random. Winning is not based on prediction, rather reaction.

UP to move

well im listening to the music and i get a jumpscare anyway…

But i like the idea
well done

The garbling noise plays at first when it loads, even though there’s a once-0-volume in it…
That’s because the music needs time to load the first time you play it. You need to re-load the level to play it correctly.

A new title screen has been added, it’s almost like a real FNAF title screen…just “Flowlabized”, of course.

Now the next step is to make (steal) screeching sounds for the jumpscares.
Not really looking forward to it though…

Do what Scott did and take a screaming sound and edit it.

Nah… I doubt my parents would like it if I screamed in the house. :stuck_out_tongue:
I stole FNAF 3’s jumpscare sound instead. I wanted sister location’s but there were no videos or mp3s…

Now I’ll just be scaring people away from the forums with my profile pic.
At least until tomorrow

@Latif3 I had a 300 second cooldown too for trying to post here before 60 seconds… nonsense!
At least it’s not permanent

I played this game a few days ago but forgot to comment.

This is amazing :smiley:

@Luminous700

“Profile? What is he talking abo-OH MY GOD”

I am literally out of ideas for the next minigame right now.
I just need 1 more to complete making night 1…
I’ve been squeezing my brain out for ideas for the past week (well, like 5 minutes a day), but nothing’s coming to mind.
Just one more minigame…

Does anyone have suggestions?

Why not have an animatronic with faulty wiring, and you have to fix the wiring, but if you screw up you get electrocuted or something