Focused Zoom, for objects

Is there a way to zoom on a specific object?
Like if you click something then it eases into a zoom.

1 Like

I’m not sure but you could try camera zoom

I did, but it just zooms in the middle of the screen, even if I set the X and Y to the object.

2 Likes

JR_01 summoning

1 Like

This is something Grazer will need to fix later.
This is also a problem when you change the screen size, which needs you to reload to fix the center zoom.

1 Like

So it’s impossible for now?

1 Like

It will be for now, there are a few updates with the Camera that will be updated later.
Center Zoom and Mouse Position to Zoom are 2 I’ve reported before.

2 Likes

I mean it’s technically possible if you have a second object follow the player around with the camera in it, but when you click on an object it tells that second item to go towards it and zoom in. @The_KWASM

1 Like

The problem is the Center of the Zoom origin doesn’t change no matter where you have the camera.

2 Likes

wdym? You have a secondary object that has the camera in it, when you click on object Z for example, it moves the secondary object to object Z. As long as it’s not next to the border of the camera it should work fine. So now when you zoom in it should zoom in on the secondary object, which is at object Zs X and Y.

2 Likes

Zoom doesn’t work like that right now,
The zoom origin is stuck in the center of the level no matter where you move the camera.

Just make a zoom example and then adjust the game borders, you’ll see what I mean.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s weird, I haven’t worked with zoom so I just assumed it went wherever the object with the camera was.

3 Likes

I played this game some guy made, in it he put a functional Battle Rifle scope

2 Likes

Any way to trace it?

1 Like

What do you mean?

The game…
because that would be pretty helpful

1 Like

The GAME 420 (Action Comedy exploration platformer)
Found it

I can’t find the zoom feature at all.

1 Like

That’s my game. Go into the Player object, and find the BR Scope & Camera bundle.

1 Like

I genuinely can’t find it

1 Like