For some reason my game is being weird

my game has a smaller screen than normal for some reason

Have you opened the editor, settings (on the bar with level select, play game, library, and layers. Click on settings and change the screen size.

2 Likes

yea i have tried it multiple times

Can you send a link to your game so that we can take a look and hopefully see what you are seeing?

https://flowlab.io/game/view/1472747 here is the link

@IrishPotatoGod changing the screen size seems to work for me, but I’m on phone so not 100% certain. This might be a job for @grazer.

im on a laptop and ok

i can not really test my games anymore. i give up

@IrishPotatoGod - I took a look at your game and it seems to look fine to me. I don’t understand what you mean by “smaller than normal”. Can you post a screenshot?

it should not be like this

its like this for every game i try to play on flowlab

Is it so pose to be fill your screen @IrishPotatoGod cuz that is how Flowlab.io works unless you use the full screen behavior block.

@IrishPotatoGod Are you using a chromebook? I think he is trying to say that the screen is cutting off @GrimProductionZ

im using a chromebook

Why do people use chrome books their trash all because of those stupid advertisements. NEVER get a chrome book people

Some people like to use chromebooks, and while I don’t use it all the time, I can say that chromebooks are very good and are useful, whether you are at home or away from home. But I digress, I’m not here to change anybody’s opinion.
Anyways, chromebooks do cut off a portion of the game if the game screen size is very big. I am not 100% sure if the full-screen behavior works, but it could work.

i did fullscreen and it did not work