๐Ÿš€ GALACDRIVE thread (OUT NOW ON APP STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!)!

thanks for explaining

1 Like

thanks! I was worried ab this too

3 Likes

Killing the last boss adds 10,000 to your score :slight_smile: to do it you need to kill all 9 bosses in one run and then kill the last one.

4 Likes

ohhhh that makes sense also question, what is the last boss and what are there other weopens than the basic one the green rocket one and the sniper??? (also shield and repair :smiley: )

2 Likes

custom ships are only for contributors, for example iโ€™m a contributor because i partially came up with the mini cannon

3 Likes

I forgot how I contributed lol :skull:

2 Likes

i have a suggestion, which is you could possibly catagorize some bosses that are a bit easier than others when its on easy for example only 3 types of bosses can spawn that are easier than some (just somthing to consider)

2 Likes

there are more weapon types, but to get them you need to reach the medium and hard modes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

bosses are actually โ€œtieredโ€ basically, a tier 1, 2, then 3 boss spawns. then, when the difficulty rises, a new tier 1, 2, and 3 boss will spawn, each boss firing faster to keep up with the difficulty.

Itโ€™s why, in arena mode, you can choose what difficulty you want to fight a boss on

5 Likes

oh ok good to know thanks

3 Likes

the farthest ive gotten is to the very start of hard mode not even the first hard mode boss the weopens ive seen are
-Mini cannon
-Zerker missiles
-The sniper (forgot the name maybe it is sniper idk)
+shield

2 Likes

those astroids in hard mode :skull:

2 Likes

i love my ship :smiley:

3 Likes

Least good Flowlabian rebrand imo

Bruh as if yours or mine was any good

2 Likes

:pensive:

1 Like

Ive fought every boss but my score is in the 800s i just made a modification to some code that spawns sheilds and cannons when i press q or e :slight_smile: it dosent register my score (it was 12545) so dont worry :slight_smile: so i also know all the weopens like the nuke and big cannon thing that shoots a huge laser. :slight_smile: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Well yeah, the score not updating means grazerโ€™s system is working.

1 Like

I think if you make any mods to the code it wont update the score you have to the leaderboard

1 Like

also, the final boss is really cool (either know i hacked) :slight_smile:

2 Likes