🚀 GALACDRIVE thread (OUT NOW ON APP STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!)!

is grazer the owner/an admin of Flowlab? idk :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah he proudly made FLowlab with :heart: in Penascola, Florida, the United States of America.

6 Likes

Menu improvements!

The following improvements have been made to the menus to prepare for launch:
-new socials page - a directory for links and other stuff!
-buying screen is now reachable
-arena mode bosses have an extra shine around them

Some of the new buttons won’t work because there are no links to them yet. This is gonna be one of the last updates before launch. Cheers!

9 Likes

All 9 main boss themes done!

With Wyatt finishing the captain vorgar theme, all 9 boss themes have been implemented! There are no longer any tracks that are placeholders.
As for the final boss theme, Logan is working on it!

On another note, some final adjustments are being made for the trailer. It’s definitely a step up from the old beta one! More news soon?

11 Likes

Hey y’all, so uhh… someone let a warp manifold out of their lab by accident on the morning of this april 1st. The spacetime sludge will be cleaned out of galacdrive by tomorrow. Play the game with caution today!

7 Likes

Galacdrive?

pls help am going to throw up HELP

wait hold up

how
did
i
beat
Zotan
this

6 Likes

final boss track added and other news

Hey all,

The (unfinished) final boss track has been added to the game including its buildup, which means that the entire game including the last boss fight now has music! the only thing left now is the post final boss track, and wyatt’s contribution to the final boss track.

In other news, the release date for the youtube video with the entire galacdrive soundtrack in it is may 11th. The due date for the entire audio team is may 10th, and I need a day to edit everything together. Keep in mind that it might release even earlier if logan finishes early!

As for release dates, may 10th is when I will begin preparing the game for a launch. I have no clue how long it will take to get approval from apple and google play, so we’ll just have to wait and see! But hopefully it shouldn’t take too long after the 10th.

Thanks for tuning in!

9 Likes

regarding release plans…

Hey y’all!
Release plans have been changed! The new plans are that once it’s ready (in under 24hrs from now!) the lite version will be fully released and available to play. The paid features will immediately be locked. During the time that the lite version is available but the paid isn’t, the buttons to the storefronts will be blocked off by some text.

Starting may 11th and possibly the end of the 10th, pre release testing will begin for apple and iOS devices. The big announcement for the lite version will mention how you can help test the game!

Lastly, the music video will release in parallel with the lite version. That’s all for now, see y’all soon!! Super hyped!

15 Likes

Darn, I wish I could like that post, but I’ve used all of my likes up. Cool though!

3 Likes

pixil-frame-8

4 Likes

Dang

2 Likes

:tada: Lite version and music video are OUT!!

Hi everyone! Three important things are gonna be talked about this announcement.

First, The lite version is 100% complete!! The lite version of the game will be on the web only (for now?) and has three bosses, and some features not in the full version. More info about that within the game itself! You can play the lite version here on the web: Flowlab Game Creator - GALACDRIVE Lite!

Second, The music video is now out!! I know a lot of you were very much looking forward to listening to the wonderful music by Logan and Wyatt outside the game and I am pleased to say that you finally can! The entire video is over 20 minutes (!!!) long! Listen to it here: GALACDRIVE - Full soundtrack - YouTube

Finally, Pre release testing will open up soon. I have a lot of stuff on my plate outside of galacdrive, so it definitely won’t be available to test tonight. When that does happen, the @GD ping role on discord will be pinged, so if you want to help test the game be sure to pick the role up in the server so you can be notified of it asap!

The game trailer will release and the project will completely conclude development when the iOS and google play versions are out. Stay tuned!!

6 Likes

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Shouldn’t the full version have more features though? Also I just replayed and the audio is good, my custom skin is lit, and I’m very confused about the sudden detonation just before I beat the boss.

2 Likes

read the whole sentence!!

Edit: ah yeah I wrote it a little weird whoops. The full version will have all features.

3 Likes

3rd in GALACDRIVE LITE

3 Likes

You’re now in sixth. I’m in fourth with 851 points. I love this game.

3 Likes

Second to reach the top :sunglasses:

I felt that everything in the game was fantastic from the music to the visual effects. Personally I would have liked it to be a bit more difficult (maybe in the full version), as I died only once because the third boss caught me off guard with its one-hit kill laser.

3 Likes

I also love the sound effects and music. I think it’s hard enough as it is. How many tries did it take you, @Luminous?

1 Like

2, though I also beat a previous version of this game a few months ago.

2 Likes