šŸš€ GALACDRIVE thread (OUT NOW ON APP STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!)!

The countdown starts now! (I canā€™t wait. I might not be on in seven hours thoughā€¦ If I am then Iā€™ll definitely search Galacdrive on the app store.)

2 Likes

I will be a beta tester tomorrow (because my room was dirty iā€™m grounded til tomorrow)

1 Like

Beta testers are no longer wanted :slight_smile: . I just lost edit permissions on my post for some reason and need to press grazer about it lol

3 Likes

oh :upside_down_face:

1 Like

GALACDRIVE IS NOW OUT ON THE APP STORE AND GOOGLE PLAY!!

After 14 long months of development, several turmoils, bug fixes, revisions and future plans changes, the first commercial sup3r87 games product is now officially on the app storeā€¦ and google play!!

It is amazing to finally reach this point of the gameā€™s development, and I really cannot stress enough how impossible this would have been without help from the flowlab community. If you care to read, Iā€™m going to be typing a special thank you message here in a few hrs!

Small note: developers and testers will recieve the app for free. Please wait while I figure out this system!!

WATCH THE TRAILER:

DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE

GET IT ON GOOGLE PLAY

Thank you all for being awesome, and hereā€™s to the games to be made in the future!!!

-sup3r87 games

7 Likes

Congrats sup3r!! Iā€™ll buy it as soon as I can!! (which is in a week unfortunately)

2 Likes

Lets gooooo, this is sick, I actually made a game trying to figure out what made Galacdrive so addictingā€¦ Itā€™s Foxer, and with the new infinite thingy, it might actually become a possibility too

4 Likes

best of luck on your and @CodeAlpaca 's game!

4 Likes

Congrats! I made this art to celebrate
https://www.pixilart.com/art/buff-sup3r87-sr27013a06132be

5 Likes

The lite version on the web has been updated! The buttons that link to the storefronts have now been added, and the description was updated with some links.

Thatā€™s all for now!

5 Likes

Is Galacdrive on Google App Store or Microsoft App Store?

2 Likes

Google play store and apple App Store!

6 Likes

Hey @sup3r87 - for mobile, what control is to use the items we pick up, like the cannons? I know PC uses S, but it isnā€™t listed for mobile

Nice port on mobile, btw!

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it lololol

7 Likes

It somehow flew under my radar, but GALACDRIVE got put on the app storeā€™s ā€œbest new gamesā€ spot!! Hooray!

16 Likes

Kinda wish it wasnā€™t 2 bucks ngl :skull:

1 Like

Whoah. Hold up. whoa whoa whoa, wow. That is impressive. Wow. I am astounded.

7 Likes

Congratulations! Definitely deserved with the amount of work poured into the game!!!

6 Likes

11 Likes

This genuinely made me laugh out loud. This is the best way to respond to such a statement.

7 Likes