3 Likes

bro it actually feels like u buffed them

3 Likes

Rng be like that lol xD

4 Likes

I DID ITTTTT
OMGG I DID IT
my fingers are shaking :dizzy_face:

my strategy: stay in the middle of the screen, if you need to dodge an asteroid, just swerve to one side a little bit, then swerve back in. DO NOT go for every powerup. I usually grab a capital cannon then hold it until the next boss. If iโ€™m very low i might occasionally go for shields/repairs, but for most of the winning run i was on 1-2 hp.

4 Likes

Aye congrats!!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s pretty much the strat I was using alsoโ€ฆ

2 Likes

But have you found the consistent strategy to beat all the bosses and never worry about taking damage? I got 926 on my first attempt, I just havenโ€™t tried again because I was worried my keyboard might break again mid-run

(And yes, I did find the consistent strat)

2 Likes

So like a hardcore challenge right?

3 Likes
My try at a no-damage run

Not the best tbh

3 Likes

Good job my friend. If this were the full game youโ€™d be fighting the final boss. Pat yourself on the back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I choked at the end, I was thinking of what I was going to write when I got 1216 and miss an asteroid heading straight towards me. Got to 520 damageless.

2 Likes

Hey all, just finished implementing the second t1 boss, Zotan. It has a 2/3rds chance of spawning (for now) and shoots homing rockets. Lemme know if it gets too hard in the later difficulties/needs changes to things. Havenโ€™t added the debris sprites yet. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

itโ€™s pretty easy actually. all you need to do is hold down a or d and the missiles canโ€™t hit you.
i donโ€™t really know how to make it sufficiently harder but it wasnโ€™t that bad.

2 Likes

Uh, I can generate a shieldโ€ฆ o_o
ezgif-3-7bb8dee17a|129x231, 2150%
Sorry for bad quality the gif site I used downgraded it.
@sup3r87

4 Likes

thanks for the report! I forgot to remove the cheat key lol

2 Likes