Galactian's Game Station (Reviewing Games!)

Since I have been bored lately, I’m starting a game reviewing topic.
I will be active here around 5:00pm to 10:00pm ET

Sample Send:
My Games Name and link,
additional details.

Sample Review: (A bit biased bc it’s my game)
Super Ballers - Link: Flowlab Game Creator - Super Ballers
Great game but a bit lacking. Only 3 game modes and it’s obviously far from finished. Besides the gun mode and sword mode the main vs ai mode is very fun and a great way to pass time. The fast-paced gameplay is a great idea to mix with basketball, and for some reason original.
Gameplay: 8/10
Graphics (unfinished): 7/10
Balance: 10/10
Creativity: 18/20
Overall Score: 8.6/10
Good game for having only bits of it complete.
Note that the points will vary based on the game, since some games may have a story or need one.

Please only use this poll after your specific game was reviewed.

How Was The Review?
  • Great
  • Good
  • Average
  • Bad
  • Terrible

0 voters

1 Like

Cat Cafe Flowlab Game Creator - Cat Cafe

This game is pretty much complete, but there is no end goal and I could probably add more to it

2 Likes

Cat Cafe - Link: In post from @DraftScienceCoat75
Gameplay is basic and relaxing. This game very badly needs more story, though. The ideas are already there, as noted by the “I wish the store across would shut down” and other lines. They add a nice bit to the game. I’d recommend a story on growing your business to destroy the other stores while maintaining resources. Ai would be a great way to automate the work as well (Workers). Also, I love the simplicity of the game. The pixel art style is a great addition and fit in perfectly.
Gameplay: 6/10
Story: 3/10
Graphics: 10/10
Sounds: 9/10
Creativity: 8/10
Overall Score: 7.2/10
The fall down of this game is it having no story or way to progress. I have played this game before, and I admit it has a lot of potential to be a great game.

2 Likes

Idk if you want to review another of my games but
Slap stuff Flowlab Game Creator - Slap Stuff
made on my free account, this one is a beat 'em up game, and it pretty much complete, with a boss and everything

Also if you want to load your game you have to press load on the menu, but after you press it once then you can just restart.

1 Like

Wdym it’s kitty mc. purr and he’s on a giant quest to destroy the world with capitalism and plants…

2 Likes

When does the story reveal this?

2 Likes

Everywhere, my friend…
It’s all in the lore…

2 Likes

Also please read the line above the poll lol, or are you in purple hat games

2 Likes

DEEP LORE

2 Likes

I AM PURPLE HAT GAMES. WHETHER HE REALIZES IT OR NOT, I CONTROL DSC75 AND THEIR WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

*Slightly smiles *
Me: Huh? Has my disturbing personality not penetrated the deep reaches of your soul? EXPLANATION PLEASE?

1 Like

My best game, Also the most enjoyable.
It’s basically Plants Vs Zombies if that helps you start off.

1 Like

Flamin farms a simple farming sim in a volcaneo

Uhhh, this is the first one, post it in the second one.

1 Like