Galaxar (Stable Demo)

So ive been working on a sort of Wave defense simulator and ive finally made a stable foundation, and its open to play!

It only has one enemy and 3 units but theres more to come.

Update Log:
12/15/21: Major Update
Galaxar opened again to public
Added 5 out of 7 Enemy types
Added wave System
11/30/21: Minor Update
Added Grunt Unit
Updated the Won/Loss terms to Coup/Rout

Upcoming List:
3 Units
Boss Fight at Wave 50
Sound (was to lazy to add Sound during early versions)

Leave your opinion below!

4 Likes

Hey, this is a great start. It’s pretty difficult right now, but I assume you’re going to do more tuning.

Everything seemed to work smoothly and correctly as far as I can tell :+1:

4 Likes

why is there a halo picture?

1 Like

To be honest, it doesn’t really look anything like the Spartan Gear in Halo, but the sci fi look can be deceiving.

Anyway I just played this game and its pretty good. Although the name is exactly the same as the one alien from the Monsters vs Aliens movie, not sure if it was intended or just coincidence, lol.

4 Likes

I mean the game cover

1 Like

Its wasnt supposed to be a spartan logo but i do see how it may look like one (I personally think it looks like a Starwars helmet lol), but thank you all for your responses. And about the difficulty, it right now runs on a randomizer so the game makes its own difficulty (this is why im currently working on a wave system)

2 Likes

This is actually the first thing I thought of as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmm

(Intense Name Changing Noises)
3 Likes

Yeah, it looked like an old republic trooper, lol.

3 Likes

New Name Ideas (Lol maybe well stick with Galaxar)
1 Galax
2 Ar
3 Laxar
4 Gallaxhar
5 Galaxaxar
6 R

Or all of the Above, AKA GalaxArLaxarGallaxharGalaxaxrR

3 Likes

Wait a minute…

3 Likes

Galaxarius

1 Like

Uh… I mean… Um… I-… XD

3 Likes

This game was fun, although TOO easy. My gamer skills are too pronounced :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welp… Once i make a wave system… EASY WONT BE AN OPTION * Evil Laughter *

3 Likes

Update: A NEW ALLY APPEARED… Meet the Grunt! A weak Unit for early on defense. Has 75 health, Runs 0.25 faster, and he wields a pistol. (Forgot to mention the spawn delay is 0.25 faster)

Also Note, Updates will be logged above.

2 Likes

Updated the Won/Loss terms aswell to Coup/Rout

2 Likes

The wave system is right around the corner… and all the enemies cause it wouldnt make sense to have a wave system that doesnt really get harder with the exact same enemy.

3 Likes

OK So Update News… Its gonna be a day or so…

1 Like

UPDATE HAS ARRIVED, It now has wave support to 20 waves AKA it get difficult fast.

1 Like