Game in development - We are back on track

@Sigma02 your in! Awesome work. I am sorry @_GAMOOG , just barely missed it. If you want level design, you could join!

Pls dm me sigma your discord info, that way I can add you to our secret server, well, not really anymore.

1 Like

Sure, I can do level design. As I said, I am basically a jack of all trades, master of none in Flowlab.

Alright, thanks @_GAMOOG! I know you are on the flowlab server, so I will friend you, and dm you.

2 Likes

Hey, sorry everyone, haven’t been making much pogress as I would like. Life is being a jerk rn XD, so I haven’t gotten too much done. 2nd level is done, and 3rd level sketch is made, so it shouldn’t take too long.

2 Likes

Announcement
Hey, Sans here. We are hiring again. Unfortunately, our texture artist couldn’t help, so we are going to get a new one.
Requirements:
You must be atleast 1 iq
You must have discord
You need to show me some of your art
and you must like mems.
Jk, you don’t need to like memes, but it is just more, idk, mems.

If you have atleast 1 iq, then you are smarter than me :monkey_face:
Thanks for the support everyone :slight_smile:
Sans7657

2 Likes

Damn memes, they suck.

Also, farewell @Sigma02, my dude.

We’ll meet again, in the distant future. As you are thus a powerful enemy in the mist, good luck.

1 Like

RIP Sigma, he was cool texture artist, but had to go :frowning: . Also, mems do be cool, you be hatin on me mems? This calls for potatoes

2 Likes

Nah, I only like memenes :slight_smile:

Oh, ok. Me mems do be okay. Unless they are bad.

4 Likes

How does it feel to post something and nobody likes it?

1 Like

wait what happened to him?

1 Like

He told me that he can’t help, school work. Although, it is summer…

3 Likes

Oh i have summer school,because i mist a lot of days at school.

3 Likes

Understandable, have a great day and I hope you are doing well and I wish you the best of luck with your assignments.

2 Likes

That’s why I wear a mask and try not to make any friends LOL

Less friends = less chance of quarantine

Also I’m pretty sure most kids who did online school because of COVID have to do summer school, which totally sucks :frowning:

2 Likes

Less friends = harder to find friends :frowning:

3 Likes

Flip side of that: too many friends = harder to find peace and quiet

Too many friends = some of your friends don’t like each other and they want you to choose sides (???)
Too many friends = people you don’t even know start trying to become your friend
Too many friends = everybody always wants you to do them a favor
Too many friends = your friends decide to get into trouble, and drag you along with them
Too many friends = your friends convince you to ditch other important things you should be doing
Too many friends = your family doesn’t approve of this “new crowd” you’re hanging around with
Too many friends = your best friends/SOs get jealous of you spending time with these other friends

3 Likes

Announcement
Hey everyone, sans here. With the recent end of flowjam, I decided to play all of the games. And so I did (except for that bugged one) and there were some pretty creative ones. Congrats to Greggo as well for winning.

I didn’t participate in flowjam, but both contributors did, and sigma left, so not even art was really made. We should be able to work more on it more now.
Other than that, we have completed 2 levels, 3 has a concept (was just waiting for flowjam to end) and 4 will be made today. If i can, I will also work on some floor tiles. I already have a concept for how they will look
Rough draft:
ground
But I might tweak a bit.
See ya,
Sans7657

4 Likes

Annoncement

Well, I am leaving for a while. I am going to be going to Mexico soon, meaning I won’t be able to work on the game. I give power to dinodev for the 2 weeks I am gone, although I am gonna get discord on my phone so I can get updates on it from dino.
Also floor tiles finished
They are still missing some parts, but this is the main idea
See ya,
Sans7657

1 Like