Game of Thrones

Yea, that would work. Maybe you could zoom out the page in the editor, then just take a Screenshot it and upload it into a sprite.

1 Like

I want it to look nice, I’ll make a whole new object that looks old and faded like a real map, and possibly have it interactable (if that’s a word). My bonus level will have to wait.

1 Like

@_GAMOOG may I also say I have no idea what you’re saying half the time you post…

I’m too old and don’t understand modern teen lingo.

1 Like

I just want to say that you are 100% better than most of us in the forums at making games. You have a perfect balance of code and art, all in one!

1 Like

None of us understand, either.

1 Like

Thanks, my BA in Fine Arts is really paying for itself.

2 Likes

Sorry. That was certaintly not “teen lingo”. I should have been more clear. The “-aeiou____” means nothing; the title just had to be 15 characters.

I was more concerned with what the hell “Garry’s MOD” is, no worries.

2 Likes

it is a game

1 Like

@hihilogic I have added an interactive map, you can mouse over the castles to see the names. Let me know what you think of the map, transition, and the button icon.

2 Likes

What the scrimmy did you do to the screen size???

Try it again, I was editing something…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks, what do you think of the transition, should it be different or faster? Also what about the icon? I went back and forth, and still don’t love it.

1 Like

It should be faster, and there should be an upload overrride for when you want to close it when it’s opening.

1 Like