Bits in Review - A Return?

Sorry for the long wait guys! I thought I would have more time during the holidays, but it didn’t pan out that way. I can’t promise anything soon, but… Here’s something to wet your appetites during the wait. (Suggestions, of course, are welcome :slight_smile:)
https://sites.google.com/view/bitsinreview/home?authuser=0

4 Likes

[insert overused joke here]

[Insert sarcastic yet comedic reply to said joke here]

1 Like

Hey are you excepting submissions for reviews?

1 Like

I don’t know when they’ll get done, but you can always ask / sign up for a review to have it done in the future. The best way for you to get a review going forward will be by submitting your game to the website here: https://sites.google.com/view/bitsinreview/submissions?authuser=0

1 Like

[insert overused “[insert blank here]” joke here]

1 Like

I submitted a game.

Welcome to the Reviewing Renaissance, @BitWit!

Thank you! I’m glad to be back! Now that the jam is over, I have high, yet tempered, hopes that these reviews who have been waiting so long will finally get the closure they deserve.

2 Likes

You mind reviewing my Flowjam entry? It’s a cooking sim called Five Star Frenzy

2 Likes

Sure! If you wouldn’t mind filling out the form (here), it would help me stay organized with the reviews better. I’ll still do it even if you don’t, but there’s a higher likelihood of me accidentally skipping it or something like that. Filling out the form completely nullifies those chances.

1 Like

Okie dokie, thanks you!

1 Like

Now yer a pro because you have digital paper

Crazy what a piece of paper does for staying organized!

1 Like

lol, the gaming gear helps me write reviews faster I swear!

1 Like

Tell that to your parents paycheck XD
No offense intended

1 Like

No offense taken. And actually, that $300 rgb, neon, glow in the dark, headset came out of my wallet. Money well spent

1 Like

Lol
I still am a mobile gamer only

PC master race rise up or something like that, idk

1 Like

So many nazi jokes I could make right there but I don’t wanna be banned lol

We’re not rich enough for a computer but I am saving up.
We have a chromebook and a family pc but it’s a mac mini and I can’t really make loud noisy games in the common room