Bits in Review - A Return?

(5 hours later)

There is an issue with the link I want to use lol

1 Like

I’ve seen the new website already and I love it! I just think others should see it too lol

1 Like

Thanks! I updated the description and I want the updated one to show up in the link embed. It’s still updating I suppose :confused:

1 Like

Try using a link instead of embedding.

Please refer to this website going forward for all of your reviews and requests needs! (This should be the final website shift)

7 Likes

(Wasn’t exactly 5 hours later, but I tried :slight_smile: )

1 Like

6 hours lol

(I think he knows that)

2 Likes

Coming to your door very soon…

2 Likes

They’re out there somewhere is all I know :alien:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE VIDEO I LlNKED…

AND MY PHONE WAS CONNECTED TO HEADPHONES… (that I wasn’t wearing)

AND MY HEADPHONES BASICALLY EXPLODED
:rofl:

1 Like

If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my newest review for the game “Till We Have Faces” on the website! https://bitsinreview.weebly.com/reviews.html

Review schedule should now be returning to normal as well

1 Like

Thanks for the excellent review! I slightly disagree with the puzzle being too complex, since Abstractgallery basically solved the entire thing in five minutes, but that is subject to opinion. Overall I appreciate the feedback!

Also I didn’t know you’d be looking in the code…
Hehehe…
(Proceeds to waste 15 days making straight lines in code)

1 Like

Just cause one person got it quickly doesn’t mean everyone will, but yeah difference of opinion. Also, you asked me to grade the story and code in the submission lol

1 Like

Ye I thought you meant coding level lol, not coding cleanliness… I’ll work on that lol. Also ManiacPumpkin found 90% of the code without help pretty quickly.

1 Like

Wait. I think you meant glowbug cause I don’t remember finding code, lol
I reported some bugs, but that was about it.

1 Like

Oh lol, maybe it was someone else.
Sorry about that :confused:

1 Like