GAME REVIEW with Lolpinkshep (IS GONE BABY!)

Ok thanks!

Thanks to @“my_name (<_>)” for submitting infinite game without a great name
http://flowlab.io/game/play/1107801

artwork 5/10 the skins are very good looking but put an animation on the bat. Also the levels them selfs could be more original and more exciting.

Sound design 2/10 theres no music but the sound effects are nice

level design 9/10 i dont know where the randomly generated stuff comes from but they are really good and i especially loved the bonus gamemode its very original but for normal mode nothing outstading.

overall enjoyment 9/10 i really really liked this game its a lot of fun even with all the downsides like how its a little unresponsive and how the skins dont work no matter what i tried

possible improvements
more original artwork
make the game a little more responsive
MUSIC

overall score 6.5/10

@lolpinkshep The reason the artwork is so bland right now is because you will be able to buy new textures in the shop. I am also working on music, thanks for the review

@“my_name (<_>)” its a pleasure

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1135922
try my game it GREAT

@FluxPotato101 ok but your after @Kraylos :slight_smile:

@Kraylos the review is coming out soon prob next 2-3 hours :slight_smile:

K thanks! :slight_smile:

Again only 2 levels are done so far and the rest are concepts so I just need to know if I should continue it. You can check out the concepts too if you want though. Also if you can can you tell me what I can do to fix certain problems. But it’s ok if you don’t. But either way thanks!

@Kraylos i completly forgot that you said that i would of criticized i bunch of things in the later levels lol im working on the review right now

Lol well it’s a good thing I mentioned it :relieved:

Thanks to @Kraylos for submitting the work in progress Wario Land Ultimate
https://flowlab.io/game/view/1014566

Artwork 8/10 It’s a smart idea to add Super Wario Land sprites to the game but adding other games sprites (like the chomp chomp) make’s the game looks unfinished and unfocused i’d say go all out, no default art no other sprites full on continuation of the Wario land series.

Sound design 8.5/10 the music is great even if there’s 4 songs all of them fit the tone well but there’s nothing outstanding.

Level design 7/10 most of it is good but sometimes its annoying or unfair of boring without a glitch/exploit witch i will explain later and i wish that enemies were a little bit more of a entity you can easily jump over or jump on them making them less than an after thought

overall enjoyment 5/10 if you didn’t know the overall enjoyment lose points due to bugs witch this game has quite a bit. if you jump in and then press the spacebar (dash) you can glide and skip key parts in levels. Sometimes there’s random characters that act like you can interact with but you cant like bowser jr. also its not obvious you have to click on the textbox to continue on level one. This did not affect the score but this is a heads up for later levels: on the maple treeway you can bounce super high if you spam butt attack :slight_smile:

possible imrovements
-fix the glide bug
-make the characters interactible
-give a reason to do some extra challenges

Overall score 7-7.25/10

Great reviewing @lolpinkshep ! Us critics need a pat in the back once in a while :lol: But really, your format is pretty great, and gets to the key parts of games, so congratulations, good luck, and have a great day!

@rcreger is it ok if i do a game of the week of myself (ill add my PERSONALITY)

You mean make a Game of the Week for your review @lolpinkshep ? If that is what you’re asking, well of course! Just to let you know, some weeks can get pretty hard on you when not too many are submitted, so be careful with that. But I wish you the best of luck!

@rcreger i have 6 games i counted and im pretty sure ill be able to get @FluxPotato101 game reviewed out

Okay @lolpinkshep , I just wanted to give you heads up. Some weeks are good, and then there is some, like this week for me, where you could have as few as two. Hopefully you won’t have to deal with that.

@lolpinkshep Heh thanks for reviewing the game! To be honest I’ve been trying to fix the glide glitch for forever but I haven’t found an easy solution. I tried setting the velocity from Forward to X but then it doesn’t work. Also I forgot to scrap the Bowser Jr. Idea :unamused:. The maple treeway level I do need to work on. Finally about the art design, I’ll take your advice cuz I do agree now that I notice it so thanks a lot! :slight_smile: PS:I might come back here after the game is “done”

Players Game of the week awards comming soon

@lolpinkshep
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1135922
you said i was after demon so how long do you think till you can review