Game stuff-behind you log

ok so here I am making a log on my next game: BEHIND YOU. I’ll start it off with some early lore art that no one knows what the heck their looking at. while some can make a theory or something, this will remain a secret until release of the demo. :wink:

oki, here it is:

h̢̝̯̓̊̾͂͟i̮͗d̡̞͖̐́̎d̤͚̪̝̍͗̍̅͘͢e̥̼͗̈n͕̭̼̾̅̃̂ͅ ̡͉͈͇͑̍̓͊͘͟m̢̻̺̼͊̍̇̀es͙̣̊̐s͖̍ȁ̠̰͋gě͖̥̬̔͡ ̡̞͈̀̽͋͟͝(̻̈͐͜d̛̰͈̍o͖̱͕͙̣͐͛͑̕͞nţ̤̟͒͂̚͟͞ ͙̒͑ͅl̝͕̉̒͢͠ò̫̫̚ơ̡̭͑k͚̗̰͔̑͋͌̿̕͢)̗̉

UQ̻̲͍̺̾̈́̽̚.͕͍͔̺̈̆̓͑̚͟.̭̪̻̜͆̎̈͘.̨̯͈͐̇͐ ͉̱͎̅͒͝ ͔̤͋͢͠͝A̲͍̩͍̔͌̇̐Q̻͎͔͈̋́̚͢͝͡W͔̣̄̚ ̬͑V̧̼͍͗̾̚T̢̜͓̫̹͋̃̕̕͞A̼̎ ̗͑V̡̩̈͡Q͓̏̔͜ ̩̾J̥̪͂͒͡ͅK̬̺̥͕̒̓͊̔F̡͎̓͝G̬̘͌̕ ̞͙̦̹̑́́̂̈́͢V̥̰͙͔͋́͑͑J͖̖̆̿G̺̰̣̯͋̂̆͠Ò̢̗̹̯̥̐͌̿͒ ̱̟͔͒̽͡H̲̀T̨͌̽͟Q̧̋̐͟O͔̻̺͕̔̏̽͡ ̡̛͈͖͙̤̏̀̀̆O̞̓͜͞G̡̡̱͙̈̓͐̐.̹̅.͖͙̌͊.̺̳̫͔̓̅̓̓ ̠̗̳̅͡͝K̲̋P͔̪̩̑̇̀ ̮͚̲̞͇̽͋́͂̑V̧͗J͖̲̩͇̈́̀̔̌Ģ̤̤̓̌́ H̳͕̦̀̓͒Q̳̍T̨̘͂͂W̹͆Ǒ̹̫̯̓̀U̲͘.̬̤̖͉̔͐̚͝.͙͎͒̃̚͜.̏͜ ̗͎͊̒J̰̇Q̨̜͐̃Y͊͢ ̡̯̀͂Ư̪VWRF̳̱͐̋ ͕̹̤̽́͊Ć͚̺̥̂͒TG̢̼̺̘̀̀̀͝ ̢̛͓͔͗̐A̛̜̠͆͒͜Q̤͈͚̽̽͂͘͜U͕̍

2 Likes

Hmmm

This looks like the connection of something,

Maybe something important, to unlock something, or just some freaking puzzle,
but the most important fact about this drawing: It has me freaking confuzzled.

2 Likes

EW, light mode :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I have dark eyes my friend, I am not sensitive to light, unlike you; are sensitive to light.
I am Asian/Filipino/American.

Like all Asian’s have dark eyes so…
@Pixel_Name2

1 Like

i have not made any announcements for a bit… but im currently making the AI for the enemies…

these guys:
lifeless blobs… that appear lifeless on the outside… but if you manage to (somehow) look deeper… uh… nevermind anyways, did i tell you they have tentacles?

Edit: oh yeh btw there’s a new theme song

Edit2: oh yeh btw im planning a jump scare every 2 seconds of gameplay bc why not thats a joke

2 Likes

These are what you call, classic horror enemies if you’re wondering what I mean, look at lots of dark entities, just shadow bonnie, or also shadow freddy, these dark shadow enemies could have the player unsteady.

Uh oh I’m being poetic now.

1 Like

thats the look that im trying to give off here to cover something perhaps scarier… but no spoilers!

1 Like

Oh no! Its scary its terrifying, its disguise to look kind is a bust, this is the scary stuff that I see that are commonly discussed.

(Dr. Seuss Netflix shows are possessing me in this topic help.)

1 Like

SOUND EFFECTS+MUSIC:

as any other horror game works, sounds and music is mostly used to scare the player unlike something like minecraft that sends a wave of nostalgia towards the player. The sounds of this game will consist of 8-bit noises because lore. here is my attempt at making pre-chase scene cutscene sound effects:

1 Like

hopfully its clear that an alarm is going off and then something bangs trough a wall

1 Like

I
W a n t
A
L i n k

T o
T h e
G a m e

1 Like

not just yet. because the shape that its in is unplayable, you will have to wait for the demo.

2 Likes

( L i t e r a l y D i e s . )

1 Like

oki fin heres a link: Rick roll, but with different link - YouTube
edit: just double click on it fast : D

oh yeh btw heres the chase:

that sound effect is supposed to happen right before the chase

1 Like

Why You Should Not Use "Click Here" For Links - OMA Comp

1 Like

N O

I clicked on it slowly

So that’s why I use light mode so easily (my eyes are dark too, I can relate)

1 Like