Gamougg Industries Official Topic

Gamougg Industies is committed to making games that are cool, fun, funny, or any combination thereof. There is only one guy right now and he typed this message. If you would like to join, tell me your flowlab name. Search Flowlab for [GAMOOG] to find Gamougg Industries’ past work.

• I would like to join
  • Aw nah four Spunsklobs

0 voters

Taile Gamougg 4 has the largest maps out of any GAMOOG title. It is also going to have the new Horde gamemode! Fight against endless waves of enemies until you die!

other games we are or will be working on
  • Sonic the Hedgehog with Guns

• DOOM but Flowlab

• A remaster of the original Taile Gamougg

• Flowlab Kombat

• Something on console

future projects that haven't started development yet
  • A new taile gamougg spinoff

• a violent 2D game with a probably female protagonist

2 Likes

I think I’ll pass on joining as a full member, as I’ve got multiple projects I want to work on, and the other projects I tried to take part in keep getting put on hold because apparently there is a worldwide computer shortage and everybody’s family wants to go camping or something.

(one by one, people keep telling me “oh I’m cancelling that project right now because I have no puter and my family wants us to drive across Antarctica this summer” Oh, okay)

But I’d be happy to maybe beta test or something…?

I’ve seen some of your maps, they are very impressive. I’m not very good at actually playing your games, though.

And when it comes to Sonic, I never owned that game (I had Nintendo, I had to go to a friend’s house to play Sega). So I’m only somewhat familiar with it.

DOOM however… yes. I played that game a lot. 3D on Flowlab is wayyy beyond my current abilities, though.

3 Likes

same

thanks

Understandable, have a great day. Alright.

2 Likes

Shronkey Studios is now changing its name to Gamougg Industries.

2 Likes

Should I announce my new games here instead?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

My next project will be Flowlab’s Mod (name not final). It will be a sandbox game that is designed to be modified by players. I might even use it to make videos.

2 Likes

This is gonna be the new game I and/or we make for this Flowjam. Well, here’s the main menu. Fair warning: this game contains spoilers for Taile Gamougg 4. Another announcement: all games in the Gamougg franchise will now have their titles properly capitalized, except for the original trilogy.

2 Likes

Can you translate these backwards level names?

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg 4 is now a Gamougg Industries project.

2 Likes

Should I retire the original Taile Gamougg Trilogy topics and create a new topic that is shared between all three games?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

Dang it
Hell
The Day

1 Like

bruh

1 Like