Gamougg Jam | First Gamougg thread to no longer be active

Sneak peak at some bug patches…

3 Likes

Update! Not just a patch note!

Level one of campaign is in the works! You may play it if you want, but it is not yet done. It’s just more of the same as of right now. One rhythm after the other… But just in case you’re wondering, it isn’t so easy here in the dev zone…

2 Likes

hey @meburningslime , is this how you felt when making Notes and Waves?

yayyyy
Added some stuff!

Now some more of level 1 is complete.
Debugged some stuff.
Added a preview/link button to the level 1 music.
Made the death a little more complex.
Made the spawning a little more random.

Please, god, respond to this :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A reminder that submissions are due by June 25th.

i am not going to work on my game because I am lazy so I am exiting the jam bye

1 Like

(LMTPE hath yeeted himself from the server)

2 Likes

See you soon!

me too kinda

@hihilogic *thy server

Hast thou try to distraught thine Shakespeare capabilities? Henceforth you shalt be wronged, as this action is perjury!

3 Likes

they all have Mortal Kombat kharacters as bosses though

1 Like

I’m talking about the ones you made specifically based of mortal kombat gamougg.

1 Like

Oh yeah the Noob one

If you wish to withdraw, please do so before June 23rd. This will make it easier for voting, which will happen on the 25th.

1 Like

Btw, this is my final submission for Groovy Gamouggy. I decided to remove LITERALLY EVERYTHING from level one and the level selector. Poof. Gone from existence. I wanted to put less stress on myself, so here you go. Groovy Gamouggy.

2 Likes

I’m sticking with my old shitty submission:

3 Likes

Alright, but I’m probably gonna wait until the 25th in case anyone else wants to join.

1 Like

I literally forgot about this! The winner is @hihilogic as he was the only one with a 100% legitimate entry and also because it’s good, fun, and challenging. DinoDev is second place, mostly due to their’s being a joke if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

yes, mine was big joke.

2 Likes

Wow! The first Gamougg thread to ever truly cease operation! Amazing!

1 Like