Get off flowlab, heavy load, in queue

GET OFF FLOWLAB,
Lol it says I’m in a que since the website is on heavy load right now… So someone get off, I need on.

2 Likes

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me, :sob:

Yeah, I’m using it in my video game design class and it was giving us the error message. I gave the students a free class and they were happy but hopefully this doesn’t become a regular thing.

1 Like

This is actually the first time it happened for me and I’ve used flowlab for three years. So i’m assuming that its not a very common thing.

1 Like

Alright try it now, it just let me in.

this is the third time it’s happened to me

But it rapidly keeps saying “Error, changes couldn’t be saved, check your connection and reload the page” like every 30 seconds after I get in it does this.

its been happeneing on and off, I just reload it a few times

but things dont save :frowning:

I know, I reloaded my page and a whole level I finished didn’t save :frowning:

Just started happening again,

ee nothing would load for like 5 minutes, not even the forums

even though my internet is fine

it keeps saying 520 error everywhere

I’m investigating this issue, and hopefully will post here once I have the issue resolved.

@MrVargas - I apologize for the inconvenience for you and your students, but overly high server loads are not a regular thing, and I’ll make the necessary updates to resolve any issues once I get to the bottom of them.

4 Likes

Thanks @grazer, this isn’t the first time it’s happened to me. It’s happened twice before but I never reported it until now.

Nooooooooooooooooooo Now my game, Decay is delayed :cry:

Not for very long, I doubt this issue will last very long, it rarely happens and even if it does happen more @grazer is working very hard to fix it along with other bugs the community reports.

1 Like

Don’t know if this helps you but here @grazer

I dont think my refresh button will survive this

2 Likes