Give me your game to review it or somethin

stands for b dialogue.
characters are named a and b

1 Like

can you review this please? warning really hard game

3 Likes

yes but im still rating the story

gameplay
really not the best bc i can litterly just SKIP THE HOLE ENTIRE LEVEL WITH THE SWORD like cmon you could have made this game hard but this game is sooooo easy i beat the game in two seconds
story
its fine
art
not the best

overall a

B- good job @117JOJO you’ve gotten 2nd place on the best game on here
the ai was good so that was a point but the sword flying glitch is just i dont even know how to explain it. it just cost you alot of points

2 Likes

Yeah @DRAGONWARRIORS Review this. This is early development

1 Like

The Great, @DRAGONWARRIORS, please review my WIP game!

2 Likes

gameplay
umm you shoot a peanut brain robot i guess?
story
uhhhhhh i dont think theres a story
art
its fine

overall a

D-

@Topical

1 Like

gameplay
theres no gameplay i cant move and i keep on getting sucked in and killed by the blackhole
story
no story
art
meh

overall a

F+

@yogergitater

2 Likes

oh no a power rangers fan

1 Like

what’s wrong with that?

6 Likes

Your review is not that great. Such short sentences…No imformation added :person_shrugging:

Peanut brain robot???

Well let’s see there is a guy who is sitting in a chair and robots appearing out of nowhere: Let’s just say someone who say “your are stuck in a lab killing robots while a guy who I think is a scientist or someone watching you. SUBJECT”

2 Likes

you should have looked at the previous reviews dude

1 Like

Yeah I know I did.
Teacher well they all got some low grades(most)

2 Likes

nothin im actually a power rangers fan myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

meh you got a review so deal with it. just go to other review topics you could do that too

Epic! I’m making a game about Power Rangers, can you review it when I’m done?

3 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

13 days later and I’m back. @DRAGONWARRIORS, I call for a recount…
first of all, please read the description of any game you play, as it could give you a little tutorial. SECOND OF ALL, yes there was a short little story, yes there is gameplay, and yea the art is kinda bad, but that’s fine. If you couldn’t move try using WASD and HOLD IT because the ship’s movement runs off motors. sorry if this sounds angry, didn’t want it to.

2 Likes

Here’s a game if you want to play/review it: Flowlab Game Creator - Bug Hunter :grin:

3 Likes