Give me your game to review it or somethin

stands for b dialogue.
characters are named a and b

1 Like

can you review this please? warning really hard game

3 Likes

yes but im still rating the story

gameplay
really not the best bc i can litterly just SKIP THE HOLE ENTIRE LEVEL WITH THE SWORD like cmon you could have made this game hard but this game is sooooo easy i beat the game in two seconds
story
its fine
art
not the best

overall a

B- good job @117JOJO youā€™ve gotten 2nd place on the best game on here
the ai was good so that was a point but the sword flying glitch is just i dont even know how to explain it. it just cost you alot of points

2 Likes

Yeah @Beheaded_man Review this. This is early development

1 Like

The Great, @Beheaded_man, please review my WIP game!

2 Likes

gameplay
umm you shoot a peanut brain robot i guess?
story
uhhhhhh i dont think theres a story
art
its fine

overall a

D-

@Topical

1 Like

gameplay
theres no gameplay i cant move and i keep on getting sucked in and killed by the blackhole
story
no story
art
meh

overall a

F+

@yogergitater

2 Likes

oh no a power rangers fan

1 Like

whatā€™s wrong with that?

6 Likes

Your review is not that great. Such short sentencesā€¦No imformation added :person_shrugging:

Peanut brain robot???

Well letā€™s see there is a guy who is sitting in a chair and robots appearing out of nowhere: Letā€™s just say someone who say ā€œyour are stuck in a lab killing robots while a guy who I think is a scientist or someone watching you. SUBJECTā€

2 Likes

you should have looked at the previous reviews dude

1 Like

Yeah I know I did.
Teacher well they all got some low grades(most)

2 Likes

nothin im actually a power rangers fan myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

meh you got a review so deal with it. just go to other review topics you could do that too

Epic! Iā€™m making a game about Power Rangers, can you review it when Iā€™m done?

3 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

13 days later and Iā€™m back. @DRAGONWARRIORS, I call for a recountā€¦
first of all, please read the description of any game you play, as it could give you a little tutorial. SECOND OF ALL, yes there was a short little story, yes there is gameplay, and yea the art is kinda bad, but thatā€™s fine. If you couldnā€™t move try using WASD and HOLD IT because the shipā€™s movement runs off motors. sorry if this sounds angry, didnā€™t want it to.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a game if you want to play/review it: Flowlab Game Creator - Bug Hunter :grin:

3 Likes