Give me your game to review it or somethin

i shall not recount

Still reviewing games?

2 Likes

I know it’s your review topic so you can do what you feel, but when reviewing, keep in mind that you are the player and you’re giving your feedback to the developer about how the game would react to other players. Just pointing out only the bad and not ever mentioning features you enjoyed and what needs worked on doesn’t really help the dev to fix the issues you came across.

I’m not usually the best at giving reviews myself, but Ive asked for reviews before and I usually hope for honest feedback and advice to make my game better. If I was told that my game had no story in it, bad art, and had poor controls. That only tells me the game itself is bad and not exactly how to improve it. The developer knows the game better than anyone so the controls they use, only fits them, it’s up to the players to give feedback so they can find features to make the game enjoyable for everyone.

This is just some advice that you can either ignore or listen to. These are just some heavy suggestions to look towards when reviewing.

5 Likes

Let’s give a round of applause for ManiacPumpkin!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ :clap:
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ :clap: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ :clap:
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ :clap:

4 Likes

im shall consider. also sorry everyone that i havent been on and reviewing i have been working on my unity game (sorry im still replying too you ManiacPumpkin)

2 Likes

here is a game I made I guess

1 Like

Be careful about reviving dead topics young Flowlab user. DRAGONWARRIORS is all but permanently inactive. Or you could, just not revive dead topics, seeing as that would work too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i am not permanently inactive

Bruh

3 Likes

I can’t give you a link but the game is called penguin penthouse

2 Likes
1 Like

im not my brother lmao

2 Likes

ok
This conversation is now over and the reviews can continue :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Alr here’s my stupid game @Beheaded_man : )

2 Likes

You must have misunderstood his meme

2 Likes

The original one says “my brother in Christ” which is like a formal way of saying “my friend” or simply, “bro”.

3 Likes

sorry guys this is gonna have to be closed bc im to busy making my dream game but i will still be here (on the forums) just not as often

3 Likes

Alright, now mark that last post of yours as Solution (at the bottom right corner of the post) so we all know

2 Likes

i know that lmao

3 Likes