Gooey Revenge (Top Down Shooter Devlog)

I am back at the state where I make a game abandon it and make a new one. This is why I don’t work on Playtime World as much anymore because I am making this Rogue-Like called Gooey Revenge, I might abandon it but maybe not because I drew this epic title and I’m really encouraged to make this game

11 Likes

That looks sweet. I like rouge games.

4 Likes

I’m working on some cutscene to the game, it shows random drawings showing what happened but it looks like it’s drawn by 3 yr old, because it’s supposed to.

3 Likes

the story is all in the head of a 3 year old?

2 Likes

fnaf 4 lore

1 Like

1 Like

literally binding of issac lol

2 Likes

No, the cutscene shows multiple papers with drawings that look like they were made by a 3 year old, they were drawn by the main character RIGHT after the asteroid hit the lab, basically the main character drew these drawings a few minutes after they came to life

5 Likes

Oh ok, really interresing lore

3 Likes
The Drawings In Order

Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.05.52 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.05.56 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.05.59 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.06.02 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.06.06 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.06.09 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.06.11 AM
Screenshot 2023-05-03 8.06.15 AM

6 Likes

wholesome

6 Likes

i agree

1 Like

Our tutorial friend is here! It’s Mr. Sign! (very original I know)
Including two new abilities:
Turning Into A Puddle and being able to break cracked walls!

5 Likes

the art style kinda reminds me of pizza tower lol

3 Likes

I go into the game and somehow all the gun code was deleted

EDIT: nevermind it’s fixed :+1:

2 Likes
Lore Time

As I said the drawings were made right after the Asteroid Incident. But here’s a fact: When an object comes to life, they start off as 1 years old but have the mental age of a 3 year old, and each year they grow, their mental age will go up by 2 years which means our main character is 11 years old but has the mental age of a 23 year old. (The game takes place 10 years after the Asteroid Incident.)

4 Likes

Just based off what @DeadlyGumChewer usually makes I’m gonna have to guess this is a horror game in disguise.

5 Likes

Sadly, No. But there will be terrifying parts from here to there.

5 Likes

Thriller

3 Likes

New ability:
Being able to transform into the shape of special yellow glowing objects

2 Likes