Grazer can you bring back a game?

@grazer Can you bring back This Game it will be a fun game and i made a mistake on deleting it (help me plz)

Youโ€™ll have to tag him so he gets notified of this.
@grazer

ok i did that hope grazer answers

/summon the impending doom
@grazer

1 Like

Ok, I undeleted it, but please do me a favor: Explain to me how in the world you managed to accidentally delete this game. I keep trying to make the flow more and more obvious, but I canโ€™t seem to stop people from โ€œaccidentallyโ€ deleting their games. Help me understand :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hereโ€™s the hing @grazer the answer to that question is a simple โ€œYESโ€

Maybe you could do what discord does and make them type the name of the game before they can delete it. That way you can make sure it is on purpose.

3 Likes

Good Idea :slight_smile:

Github has the same โ€˜fail-safeโ€™ , no excuse there either for โ€˜accidentalโ€™

3 Likes

Maybe a pass-code needed to delete games, so if your brother or something deletes it they no longer can.

3 Likes

Do the pass code @grazer it will help so people that might barrow your computer then it will help

You didnโ€™t answer my question, @๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ

Iโ€™m not sure I want to add the pass code, since that sounds like kind of a hassle, so I dunno. Maybe.

Well @grazer i was trying to delete a different game but when i pressed delete i noticed my stick boi was gone so i clicked the wrong one and thatโ€™s how it happend

2 Likes

I can see where if you have two games with a similar title or thumbnail and accidentally deleting one. But I usually double check before deleting a game cause of paranoia, but I can see someone accidentally deleting the wrong game.

I guess one more layer of warnings with the name and picture of the game for confirming deletionโ€ฆ

Thanks for the details :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe just the thumbnail and name would help?

3 Likes

i was more suggesting a pin, something like 9341 (4 digit code) so people didnโ€™t have to deal with otherโ€™s deleting their games, however it does seem uncommon for something like this to happenโ€ฆ

1 Like

@Galactian, it still wouldnโ€™t help in this situation because Blu7962 was deleting it on purpose.
But realizing it was the wrong one afterwards.

1 Like

Having to type the name of the game before deleting would help in this situation though

True but the pin method he said wouldnโ€™t work.
Only bad thing with the type method is if you named your game with characters that you canโ€™t type with.

1 Like