Grazer i need my name change

Can you change my name to GrimStudioZ. If there already is another account named that its just one of my off accounts from you know what so just delete it, guarantee is has no games on there.

1 Like

There needs to be a way for users to change their names, but it has to get authorized but a mod or grazer. Like on your profile in the flowlab game maker. That would be cool if you were able to change your name whenever you want (as long as its appropriate and it hasn’t been taken) then if would send that name to a mod or something (pending) so they can look over it and decide whether they should change it or not. This way would be a little easier instead of everyone always bombarding Grazer about name changing.

1 Like

Someones name is already GrimStudioz and plus he was suspended on his account so yea

@LogicStudioz1 - Haevoc and GrimStudioZ are the same person, but grazer gave him another chance.
And I just realized the amount of people who have their usernames contain the word “studio” in them…

Most platforms give users the ability to change their usernames at their will, while some charge them a fee to change it more than once. If grazer does grant users the ability to change their usernames, it would be good for users who are dissatisfied with their usernames… as long as they don’t change it too often.

1 Like