For the folks who didn’t have time during the Flowjam to check out the live stream, I made a little timelapse video of all 20 hours:
The game I made is called “Reactor 7”, and I made it within the rules and timeline of the Flowjam.
- I streamed about an hour per day, with a few more towards the end
- I only worked on the game while streaming
- In total it took about 20 hours
- I “finished” right at midnight (but it’s not really finished)
- I may clone it and make a more polished version if folks like it, I kind of like it myself, but I had a bunch more polishing I wanted to add
I couldn’t enter it for obvious reasons, but if anyone wants to check it out anyway, you can play it here, I’m curious to hear what you think: