Grazer's livestream 2 (Tuesday Jul 13) starting at Noon EST 🎦

I’m going to attempt to livestream again today at 11am.

Roofers showed up today to put a new roof on my house, so the banging may force me to delay it until later - we’ll see :frowning:

7 Likes

Looks great! Unfortunately I can’t stick around to watch the stream, but I’m glad flowlab is increasing it’s territory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The stream is over, but it’s still up if you wanted to watch it. I think I got the technical issues sorted out with the audio stream, but the constant banging from the roof construction made it hard to think (and hear).

With any luck, the stream tomorrow will have audio sync and no construction noise :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Awesome video grazer! :+1:

2 Likes

Nice job! This is really awesome! I forgot completely about this, but I will definitely check it out tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When someone unsubs from flowlab:

3 Likes

Uh, question. Is it 8 am pst, or 9 am pst? Because before it said 9 am pst on twitch, but 11 am est is 8 am pst

1 Like

Sorry, I had that wrong. It’s Noon Eastern/11am Central time :frowning:

3 Likes

oh, np. I just didn’t know when to hop on to twitch

2 Likes

Noooo, i missed it. :frowning:

2 Likes

well, the video is still up if you wanna watch it. I didn’t get as much done today as I wanted, but still made some progress. I kind of stumbled on the enemy behavior for a while :confused:

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to catch the other streams, but maybe tomorrow!

1 Like

I’m off tomorrow, so hopefully this guy can too XD

2 Likes