Grid-snap disabling/Free placement?

Hello again people
I am wondering if it is possible to place Game Objects where ever I please? In other words, can one place an object anywhere at free will, regardless of the grid snapping? Or is this a feature request, perhaps been requested in the past? I apologize if this question has already been asked because I am unsure if there is a real game-terminological definition pertaining to what I’m asking for.

I could continue to state as to why I am really asking this…all in all, I don’t want to go through the hassle of finding the perfect x/y coordinates. Those x/y coordinates I am looking for are, in reality, off the grid. Well, yes, I could edit the object to accommodate this odd grid placement…but that will consume too much time to figure that out :confused: that would involve too many edits of the object just to compensate for a particular placement. Or perhaps there is a way to do this and I’m just being mindless by missing this feature :slight_smile:

Answers are much obliged :slight_smile:

Actually, I’ll just expand the object editor’s grid space and move the object around instead. all good