Grim For Flowlab (Official site) -Adding a game jam page for info and winners

Yeah i like that actully

1 Like

Yes click on it again

Ok I Clicked YOur Profile And FOund The Link

My Website: https://thomasc778.wixsite.com/pixelweb2
(Plz Sign In To My Website)

Your Website: grimwither.wixsite.com/grimforflowlab

Yo that’s so cool that your making a site. I’m am very good with Wix.com and if you need any help on your site with customizing things let me know. You should also create your own discussion for you website like I did just to keep people more notified and aware that you have a website. Your site is very neat and I can’t wait to see what comes of it in the future, I also like how your doing something different than me and making yours more of a gaming site with all your game because a lot of people were coping me and making a tutorial site like mine. So thank you a lot for that

1 Like

Also I have a question are you logged in to mine because I don’t know who Chase Thomas is would that happen to be you by any chance cuz if it is plz change you name to pixelknife31 so I know it’s you also so you can keep your identity hidden because a lot of people would abuse that, not me though I wouldn’t do that so it’s safe with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Im Chase Thomas

And, How Do I Change It?

@pixelknife31 Click on your name up above and it should take you to your profile then is will have a big spot with your name and icon where you can change your name and icon when you click it of course.

1 Like

Ok (This Has To Be More Than 20 Charicters)

It’s Not Working, Maybe A Live Tutorial?

Ok sorry so you click your name then click profile then once your at the profile page go over and hit edit profile and it should highlight your name so you can edit it also you can just click the icon and upload image to edit that

1 Like

Ok ill Try…

I Made My Profile Private For Now…

OK I Got It Now. Thanks For Help :grinning:

Hey sisters join now to be part of my epic site SISTERS

HELLOfevsbdfhnt gybwf4ey