GrimStudioZ Development Team (Now hiring developers)

Ok that’s great what would you want to do?

i dont know really its up to u

I would love to be a part time programmer for this, most of my time will be taken up by my own game, Bullet Madness, and school. However when I need a change of genre I would he happy to work here

I was talking to @ScrapStudios bro you said you wanted to code

Ok sounds great pleasure to be working with you

Ok guys I sent both of you invites

sorry about that no problem

i can make a good horror 2d game the idea i have is the player on a computer and there are monsters trying to grab it and the mouse cursor will have to click it to get them away

@Mr_Black_Smile Ok have at it ill create a new game and send you the link so you can start editing. Just make sure that all of your coding is very organized with bundles and stuff so if you need help i can read it

Ok @Mr_Black_Smile here is the link you can start editing it since your in the group ok :slight_smile:

looking forward to working here!

your not really getting paid lol

put this on r/coosing beggars

Hey I’m not asking for pay lol, I’m just here for the fun!

I am actually paying when the games are published and every thing you will get some of the profits off of the game better yet if you make a entire game ill publish it for you and you get all of the profit, but it will still be under GrimStudioZ development Team if thats ok with you

Welp, I don’t need any pay so, if the games make profit the bragging rights should be enough :slight_smile:

I agree with @spencertheball. I’m not looking to make any money off of my work.

Ok if you say so bro

Well i can see you seeing that your mostly working on your game and you just helping me from time to I time just for fun righ?

right @GrimProductionZ