Guys i tell you >.<

Flowlab Game Creator - Find Portal in that game, is there something missing, write it down below

5 Likes

Looks good to me! Your skills are coming along nicely. I hope you’re able to upgrade to Indie some day so that you can make more levels.

3 Likes

ok
TGW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 Likes

Good job! I wasn’t able to find what’s missing, I’m currently on my iPad— but I still clicked the link to see visuals.

2 Likes

Ah, was it supposed to be a challenge to see what was missing? Because if so… level 3 is missing the dark screen.

3 Likes

Nice game! I like it. Level 3 is missing the User Interface object (the dark object) that all the other levels have.

3 Likes

ok, thanks for playing, and I will update the game, and I’m sorry if the game is bad :sweat: :sweat:

4 Likes

It’s not bad at all! Free edition is a great way to test out different functions, and yours seem to be working the way they should.

3 Likes

thank you :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

The first game I made on here, I didn’t even know how to make switches work or darken out part of the screen. I just used mostly default sprites and controls and put spikes and ledges to jump on and coins to collect. It was very basic. I’m starting to experiment with different things now that I have Indie. And the more things you learn how to use, the more functions you can add to your future games. I’m finding it quite fun so far. :smiley:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I came in fourth place on a flowjam using free edition so I can’t imagine what you’ll come up with.

5 Likes

hello maniac pumpkin I really feel sorry for you because…, I can’t talk to you :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Why aren’t you allowed to talk with me? Did someone on the forums tell you that or am I misunderstanding something.

2 Likes

Probably them cringy boys spreading false information about you.

1 Like

your lost ipad right???

I haven’t provoked or upsetted anyone on the forums so I can’t imagine someone being against me. Unless someone has a grudge, but I don’t think I ever actually did anything for it to be that bad.

2 Likes

You don’t back down from injustices and you don’t hate me, that’s reason enough unfortunately :confused:
we all love cancel culture

1 Like

iPad? I had an iPad which was given to me by my school, but I always use my phone for checking messages and then using my MacBook to actually make games. Yeah it’s currently summer break for me so I don’t have it, but it’s not stopping me. Not entirely sure why it would be a big issue or what’s all going on, but I’m still around.

2 Likes

ok im wrong :man_facepalming:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 Likes