HAKK3R 2- September 2020 Teaser Trailer

2 Likes

Bro you don’t have to spam the trailer.

lol I posted it twice, one on the announcements page and one on here
SpAmMiNg

1 Like

All i have to say is “YES’ cuz why not lol

Eh, whatever your definition of spamming is; it’s not mine, so as OP, I’m cool with it haha

WOO! It’s finally here!

1 Like

Woot woot! In 2021, I’m planning to release an official trailer, and then in 2022, a month or so before release, I’ll release the soundtrack of the game alongside a gameplay demo.

1 Like

sounds awesome @browngr can’t wait!

1 Like

I’m actually really hyped to see this game!

P.s I’m planning a 2022-2023 release date for DoM, and if it gets good feedback I’ll think about making the whole trilogy!

1 Like

Wait,2022.For_some_reason_my_space_bar_broke_so_i_have_to_underscore_everything_lol.

1 Like

Nice! Looking forward to that, too! And I’m really happy to see that you’re hyped for this game, I am, too!
Also, next week, I’m going to release a full update log of everything that’s been added to HAKK3R 2 by then, so that we can get a full understanding of what’s already come from this game, and what’s planned to come in the future. (=

That_is_so_far_away!

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin would you rather it came tomorrow but be really bad?

1 Like

It’s a big game haha
HAKK3R 2 is easily, going to be one of the, if not the, biggest game on Flowlab. With a map spanning over 6 kilometers wide, a super complex yet easy to learn combat and movement system, and over 16 hours of gameplay, HAKK3R 2 will blow HAKK3R 1 out of the park, and hopefully become featured, as well. Though I won’t get my hopes too high up… haha

Wait so its not going to release until 2022? That sucks.

1 Like

Well_I_can_see_why,_it_is_such_a_big_project.Man_My_Space_bar.@Ramshacklegamestudios_no_I_thought_it_was_at_least_less_than_a_year_away._I_didn’t_think_it_was_almost_two_years.

1 Like

Yeah, sadly. But on the bright side, once it’s done, it’ll be great, promise! =D

I’ll keep you guys posted, though! It won’t be a boring and quiet two years over here! (=

@browngr looking forward to it. Also for some reason my space bar is working again, I’m so confused lol.

1 Like

Well, at least it’s working now! =D

1 Like