Halo: Flowlab Evolved (no updates anymore cuz people dont want it really)

but there are near endless combinations… You can use an AND gate when two keys are pressed down if you need. (have it on repeating so it doesn’t have to be perfectly timed)

3 Likes

2 Likes

You could even use text commands as well, like type in different words instead of having multiple keys pressed down. Which could only add more to the infinite choices.

3 Likes

3 Likes

hi i new sooooooooooo

1 Like

Hi! Please create a new topic if you have questions.

3 Likes

Halo: Flowlab Evolved Community Update 2022-03-04

This update mostly refined some sprites, changed the colors, and improved contrast. Additionally, check out this Halo soundtrack playlist I made on YouTube! You can play these tracks during your game. Without further ado, let’s get right into the new content!

• Replaced the old Halo Infinite Master Chief skin with a much better colored one.
  • Lowered the contrast on the Fall of Reach Master Chief skin (it was too high before)
  • Added 4 new weapon skins for both the SMG and the Railgun
  • Added Genesis Toilet Firefight map! The Storm Covenant are cosplaying as the regular Covenant! Live until you inevitably die!
2 Likes

Community Update March 12th, 2022

The new updates are gonna have some pretty suspicious lore implications.
These are the “secret Grunt rooms”. They are rooms for the Grunts to do something that helps the Covenant army. As you can see in this photo, each room is guarded by a lone Elite.

More Updates

• Updated level 2 architecture (as seen above)
  • Added Playlist button to take your audio to another level. Left-click for YouTube; right-click for SoundCloud.
  • Added Armor Customizer button, which takes you to the Halo Spartan Armor Customizer.
  • Right-clicking the Forge button will now take you to the second Forge map instead of destroying the button
  • Added some more HUD elements to the main menu for no reason
  • Added 5 new “Customizable” objects for Forge. These are just like their Gamougg 3 counterparts (blank objects with default sprites and physics, plus no behaviors).
  • Added the Custom Skin Library, a single object from which you can copy any skin (look in either the sprite itself or its animations).
  • Added the MJOLNIR MK V, MK V [B], MK VI GEN3, and MK VII skin packs. Just search “skin” in the object library to find them!
  • The Assault Rifle now has random select skins.
3 Likes

Community Update March 13th, 2022

New game cover! It looks more like the CE box art:

• New skins for N’tho Sraom and Usze 'Taham
    More info later
4 Likes

I was playing Firefight and a Grunt legit stole my Banshee. Share your Firefight experiences below!

1 Like

I switched characters mid game like doom players switch weapons in Eternal lol

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

HFE Community Update Update April 3rd, 2022

• Added a number value for the health like all my newer games do.
    Like the health bar, the number display for the health changes color depending on which character you’re playing as.
  • Added a bunch more weapon unlock tips. I kept forgetting to put these there.
  • Updated the grass sprite to be more detailed and realistic, as per @Galactian’s request (they said it was scribbles before).
  • Removed several enemies across multiple levels.
  • Attempted to make Mission 5 (Warehouse) more fair by reducing the enemy count near the opening section of the level and providing more opportunities to not get absolutely destroyed.
  • Updated Needler appearance and added weapon skins.
4 Likes

New sequel plot idea: The Prophet of Meth becomes the new leader of the Covenant, Arbiter gives birth and goes to buy a John Halo meal and tries to leave the Covenant because he can’t eat UNSC food. This would be Arbiter’s story in the game. Master Chief’s side of the story would be finding and rescuing Noble Six because he is in a cave.

Edit: Also, don’t forget the Prophet of Crack and Prophet of Weed. The Covenant Druglords!

What do you think of this basic plot outline?

3 Likes

epic

2 Likes

NEW For 2023!!

Hello Spartans! To celebrate the publishing of Halo: The Flood almost 20 years ago, this game is getting a new update! Yes, this game will still be updated after that too. After using an online date calculator, I learned that I will be eligible for Regular again on March 22nd, 2023. Flowlab memes should be on a normal schedule after that. Anyway, today I made some small changes to the enemies:

• Grunts and Elites don’t fire until they’re InView.
  • The Magnum (pistol) now does significantly lower damage to Elites. This is to encourage players to use an Assault Rifle on them instead, which is a reference to how Master Chief always used his Magnum on Grunts and Jackals, but his MA5B Assault Rifle on Elites (this was particularly in Halo: The Flood, a novel that was a direct adaptation of the first game).
  • Updated the SoundCloud playlist linked on the main menu!
  • Added a “femboy” skin (sorry if its not feminine enough, I was listening to Kamen Rider openings while drawing it) for @paisleypug (hope you like it dude, I thought of making it when I saw a pink Railgun skin I made in this game and then promptly forgor :skull: about it)
big view

downloadable 32x32

pixil-frame-0 (8)

• Added a new objective to Bonus Level 3!
4 Likes

Action Update

After rewatching the clip of the final battle scene from the Family Guy parody of Michael Bay movies for the 5th time, I felt inspired to update the final battle of this game. Halo: Flowlab Evolved’s final mission, Spaceflight, will now be called “Ride or Die” as a Fast & Furious reference because I felt the need to make the finale of my most popular Flowlab game even more epic.

Actual updates:

Mission 7 updates:

• Added way more enemy Banshees to mission 7
  • Added 2 Giant Banshees with red Elites piloting them
  • Gave all enemy Banshees an explosion sound and animation for when you destroy them

Other updates:

• Made it so that enemies become non-solid when they die
  • Updated player Banshee skins
3 Likes

This song fits so well with Mission 7

1 Like

No s**t Sherlock that’s the song that played in the Family Guy clip that inspired me

3 Likes