Halo: Flowlab Evolved (no updates anymore cuz people dont want it really)

Skirmishes are exclusively female now in Halo infinite

1 Like

bruh

1 Like

wait what’s the difference between jackals and skirmishers?

3 Likes

They’re both part of the Kig-Yar species, but Skirmishers are a subspecies of Kig-Yar called T’vaoan.

1 Like

Important poll!

• Update this game
  • Make a sequel

0 voters

Also I added shield flare and updated several sprites
How does the updated menu look?

2 Likes

It looks good, but you should make the buttons look more like buttons. Also, make the letters a uniform font using the word tool in the sprite editor.

2 Likes

Actually, I’ll give it a try. Also the buttons look less like buttons because they’re supposed to be as authentic as possible to the legendary 2001 classic.

2 Likes

I can see that. I would recommend copying that button effect.

2 Likes

Ok but how would I do that glow effect around the letters? :thinking:

1 Like

Massive update that started yesterday and concluded today!

• All vehicles were updated! Check the game description for more info.
  • All vehicles now have skins; 3 each.
  • Ghost sprite heavily updated
  • Fixed blade design on the Spiker
  • Added credits and menu button for them (you can also reach the credits by beating the Campaign)
  • Added weapon skins for the Shotgun (because for some reason they weren’t there before?)
  • Totally revamped grenades with a particle system shared by the fusion coils
Also should I make it so that Grunts are 32x32 pixels (1x1 Flowlab grid space) like in The GAME 420?
  • Yes pls
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

You just have to make the word a brighter color whenever your cursor is on it. I would use animations to do this as it requires less computing power than the color behavior.
Also, cool update!

3 Likes

Oh ok. Than you!

2 Likes

Just added a mouse cursor and updated the menu. Also I forgot to mention that all level tips can now be skipped.

Which enemies should I add next?
  • Brutes (Jiralhanae)
  • Some jetpack enemy
  • Any kind of Jackal or Kig-Yar
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

2 Likes

First Halo: Flowlab Evolved Community Update of 2022!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a happy new year. This update didn’t happen yesterday because I was busy working on my Flowjam game with nhgcr. Without further ado, let’s get right into the latest changes:

• N’tho Sraom and Uzse 'Taham now have 3 skins each; more may be coming soon.
  • N’tho Sraom now has his own unique healthbar color.
  • The Frag Grenade disappears on the HUD for both Arbiter and Uzse 'Taham.
  • Grunts (Unggoy) are now 32x32 pixels! This means that they will fit in 1x1 Flowlab grid spaces just like the player.
  • Grunt (Unggoy) death animations have had one frame removed and the frame delay lowered by 1.
  • The Carbine no longer deals damage to the player and also uses the Attacher block weapon system.
  • The Tactical Carbine has been added. It’s exclusive to Usze 'Taham.
3 Likes

Community Update 2022-01-05

Added Carbine weapon skins

Minion Assault Carbine weapon skin
Promethean Carbine weapon skin with energy bayonet (I put a white background because the Sprite Editor is dark mode only)
and three more (from left to right: Silent Shadow, Blue, and Camouflage)

• Added Tactical Carbine weapon skins
  • Added the Stalker Rifle (I just drew the sprite, nothing else yet)
  • Revamped the shield flare to use the color behavior depending on which character you play as.
1 Like

Community Update January 5th-6th, 2022

Sorry I added “poll” in the title yesterday when there wasn’t one. I put it there by mistake.

• Added UNSC overlays to the Gravity Lift and Man Cannon for the UNSC levels.
  • Enemies can now fire at and destroy Fusion Coils! Watch out!
  • Renovated Forerunner Intestines (bonus maze level) 1-3 and added new features.
  • Updated the Forerunner door and gave it MUCH smoother animation (it looks great now)
  • Updated SMG bullet sprite
  • Added second and third skins for the Arbiter: Ripa 'Moramee from Halo Wars 2 (pictured below)! The third skin is called Pizza Time. Check it out in-game!
  • Improved the contrast on Master Chief’s “Halo: The Fall of Reach” skin that depicts him in his MJOLNIR Mk 4 armor. Press 7 while playing to see the changes.
  • I also added a third Forge map!
2 Likes

It’s settled then, the next playable character (if I add any more) will be either a Marine or and ODST.

On a side note, Mission 7 is finally up and running! Here’s a preview of what you have to do:

5 Likes

Aww I wanted Mister Chief

1 Like

Okay I like him too but there are limited buttons on the keyboard.

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like