Halo: Next Generation/Demo/May 20 2022

Story
Across the globe many people fight over kibe crystals. These crystals can give life to the died if collected enough and if enough is collected it could destroy a planet or even a whole galaxy! So you a new recruit go around the galaxy shooting ememies left and right to save the world you are trying to fix and save. Earth
Recruit-1342
With the help of auto-bot(which is a flying mouse)
lock

auto-bot

Recruit-1342
At a young age he loved playing games and making them from a website called flowlab intill has planet was attacked by a beam that nearly destroyed the earth and his dream. So instead he left his game behind and went to military to save earth. This game is the story about his legend. As he died in 2009. :frowning: R.I.P
Auto-Bot
Well he lived in the camp for a long time. he helped many other soliders, recurit was last. he is still there today. 2022

update down below please support as I make my game thank you for the life of recruit :frowning:

7 Likes

coool,so thats what were doing!

2 Likes

Update 1
March 2 2022
Add more props to the background of recruits camp which is only one whole bunker.
-added boxes
-added marks
-added city background
Soon For a heads up I’m going to add different face expression for auto-bot.

Outside

3 Likes

Update 2
I have now add shields which stills need more work so it does not go through the floor, and um spawn 100000000000 of shields so ouch. But for now it works. here is a picture of what it looks like so far.

2 Likes

Halo 3 bubble shield

1 Like

yes john haha ready to play halo-based game :smiley:

1 Like

I’m ready

1 Like

Update 3
Added mini gun cluster. Press spacebar to shoot a whole cluster of bullets.
I also add dialogue. you can now press i to accept or o to decline. heres a pitcure

2 Likes

The link will be right here thank you

1 Like

Mark that post as Solution at the bottom right corner of the post so that new people who click on this topic can easily access the link to the game without scrolling down.

Also if you’re going to rely on anything that uses the computer mouse, please make the player move with WASD as well.

1 Like

Hi everyone a new update has arrived. You can now drop off a helicopter to get to certian missions in the burnt city that was beamed down on. Here is a picture. I still need to add props and guns on it but looks fine.

2 Likes

I didn’t know it was May

OMG are they gonna deploy Freddy Fazbear?!

1 Like

that is very,very SUS.

2 Likes

Amongus

1 Like

still working on it so…

1 Like

UPDATE 3
So here is a more detailed helicopter. I added chairs, and also fixed where if you talk to the blue solider, it would pause the screen, so that you cant shoot or move around. Also made the pliot area a little bigger. Also added ememy

3 Likes

NooooOOO00000OOOoooo,this is A HALO FANGAME, and not something UNIQUE!!!

1 Like

sorry @DWGAMEMASTER
this is like halo so i had to name it halo, sorry for the

not something unique

but i promise you that it will be fun. if it was a unique game then i wouldnt be even a link yet. it would have been on paper.

1 Like

No,just cause its like a game dosent mean it HAS to be that game!
Kinda like FNaF and TJoC simalar but with differen games!
Also Gamoogs already doing halo fangames for YEARS so,you probaly wouldnt stand out by doing it any ways!