Having trouble with text (label) popping up when I click

Hey i’m having trouble with the text system I have a mouse-click hooked up to the number that’s hooked up to the alpha of the label and a once hooked up to a zero number and hooked up to the alpha again but its not working any help would be greatly appreciated. when I try put put it lower it flies up and i cant get it down its at the top of the screen and I can only see like 3 words its huge Here’s the game (the program is under the hunter)

2 Likes

I thought you already got these problems solved…?

2 Likes

sorry it took so long to reply but no I did not get it solved you were there and you said its your problem which is why I need help and that’s why there are forums to “help” me under your description it says your a master so help me!

1 Like

What I meant was that that never happens for me. Try deleting the Label block and adding a new one, that’ll probably work.

2 Likes

sorry I was so hostile on my last message i’m just frustrated ive been trying to fix this for a few weeks now. I tried deleting and putting the label back on but nothing happened still the same problem…

2 Likes

Ok. Define what you mean by:

2 Likes

It slowly gets smaller as I decrease the size and as it gets smaller it moves upward Not sure how to explain better than that

2 Likes

Well, the text is anchored by the top left point, so it would move up. In order to move it down, you literally just click on the text and drag it.

2 Likes

I FIXED IT YES. I put a number to the y value to make it go lower and it worked yes thanks for your cooperation with the matter and patience thanks!

2 Likes