Hello All, New game idea! WE NEED COMMUNITY HERE!

XD DEX IS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER!! LOOOOOOOOOL

dex is in my avatar and my brother made dex and he only knows how to draw not do sprites

i can make a sprite for you if youā€™d like

1 Like

yes please! oh and take note that dex is made out of acid and could you make the attacking and dying sprites to? heres the dying image that shows up whenever he dies in my game:

This is amazing Sir @RealityGlitchStudios I hope you contiune your work, I want to see this game complete!

1 Like

no lmfao heā€™s from the fnf mod that you made a fangame of bruh

1 Like

I did it
Dexdude

1 Like

That isnā€™t very violent.

i already made the sprite but now i might delete it since heā€™s not original

1 Like

Hello, i would like to be implemented into the game! As you see in my PHP i can look like that, i would like to be floating and shoot bones, and have a special where you make a bone spiral which hurts as more as the normal attack. Unfortunately, i have no sprite :face_holding_back_tears: :sob:

1 Like

ok guess iā€™ll make a sprite

1 Like

do download or share because cool but donā€™t put it in the game because it lacks originality

yea iā€™ll do that, sad that i made it in the first place, since i donā€™t like making art of peoples ocā€™s without permission

1 Like

I see. Me neither tbh

hey, itā€™s not cool to call someone elseā€™s character yours, itā€™s basically like if i made a super Mario world ROM hack (which i might consider doing) and then said that Mario was my original character

1 Like

Thanks for helping with sprites, it definetly takes a load off of my friend, he is currently making a dragon with several animations, and his sprites have gotten GOOD, that Undying character you saw was about 2 and a half years ago, he has improved greatly, your in for a treat @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

I appreciate your support!

2 Likes

are you saying that to me?

1 Like

Yes, sorry to confuse you

1 Like

thanks for appreciating my help! i think i could continue making peoples avatars while your friend continues being the main artist!

1 Like