Hello, I'm glad to be joining this new community

I am starting a new entertainment company called “KiwiLeaf Entertainment”. I am glad to be joining your community for my company to get a jumpstart on making games. I can’t wait to get started. :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab! I can’t wait to see what games you will make. However, another user named @BroBro2 already has a team/group/company or whatever called “Kiwi Entertainment”, which is notably similar. I recommend changing your name if it does not cause issues.

4 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab, @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment! Good luck on the games that you will be making. :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face:

3 Likes

It shouldn’t cause issues since my company’s name is a bit different. As long as it’s not exactly the same it should be fine, thank you for your concern though.

5 Likes

Thank you, I can’t wait to start working on it I already have a pretty good game idea.

6 Likes

I’ve been looking at the Indie Plan which seems like a great deal.

6 Likes

Alright I just purchased the indie plan for 1 month just to see if I like it, is so (which I probably will) I’ll switch over to yearly so I can save money.

6 Likes

No problem. I was just stating that the very small one word difference could potentially confuse people, but since Kiwi Entertainment is hardly active, it should be no problem.

5 Likes

Ok let me know if it does potentially become a problem, then I can do something to fix it.

4 Likes

Okay. Will do, thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome to flowlab! can’t wait to see what you make!

4 Likes

I have lots of ideas to create and share.

4 Likes

I got some cool particles, parallax, and shaders working.

4 Likes

Pog

4 Likes

Hello @KiwiLeaf_Entertainment, what kind of games do you plan on making?

3 Likes

I plan on making all sorts of games but currently I’m working on a sci-fi one

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to flowlab! :partying_face: i hope you have a good time here

4 Likes

Forgot to say Welcome to Flowlab!

4 Likes

well if you need assistance i am here to provide it

]

3 Likes