Hello! I'm New!

Hello! I’m new, and I would really like to create games, and Flowlab is the perfect thing to make them on! But I do need a little help with coding. My friend @Baconcat008 Showed me Flowlab. Thanks to him, Ill be making games in no time!

7 Likes

Hi Autumwind_Cat! Welcome to flowlab!
For help with coding, there are a bunch of tutorials by Grazer.

7 Likes

Hi there welcome to flowlab! If you ever need anything I’m here for ya’!

6 Likes

Well, I’m not entirely sure what exactly you might need help with since there is a lot of different ways of coding up something, but if you need help on a specific thing then you can just ask on flowlab anytime and someone will surely help you, also you can always go here if you need help with the behaviors. It includes video examples and even game examples that you can see what it does firsthand.
https://flowlab.io/resources
Also Welcome to flowlab!

6 Likes

heya welcome to flowlab! if you ever get stuck just come over here and we’ll be glad to help you.

6 Likes
  • Hi Autumwind_Cat!
  • Sup autumwind_cat
  • Wasup Homie!
  • any friend of Baconcat008 is a friend of mine (;

0 voters

1 Like

Hello New!, I’m dad!

Sorry…

But anyways, you can find several examples throughout Flowlab through the game editors. I wouldn’t know have of what I do without that option. Just peak around other games to see how things work, and you can do whatever you need to do with it. Perhaps it was exactly what you needed; maybe you can change it up a bit.

Looking through front page games, and searching “example” or “test”, can do the trick. Good luck, and don’t be afraid to ask!

3 Likes

Couldn’t have put it better myself! (;

3 Likes

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ramshackle picked every option, lol

Anyway, welcome to Flowlab @Autumnwind_cat! Be sure to send me whatever games you create, i’ll be waiting!

2 Likes

Hello @Autumnwind_cat!!!

Nice to meet you!!!

press my icon and press it again(bigger one) and read my discription to know me more!