Hello People of Flowlab!

I am Wessel Bellwether. I am stranded on an island with strange creatures and abandoned buildings. Right now I’m in my campsite surrounded by trees that look like the ones that people have during the time of Christmas. I have strangely found a laptop here on the island that’s strangely connected to the internet. The first site that popped up was flowlab. So I made an account and have decided to write down my adventures here on the island. Bye!

7 Likes

Hello! Cool flowlab lore for your account! I can help with your games if you’re making any :wave:

3 Likes

Sadly, I am not making any games since I have, no experience. So the only thing I’ll be doing for now is writing down the things I do on my stranded little island.

3 Likes

Hi welcome to flowlab take a look around

4 Likes

Hello @Wessel_Bellwether ! Nice to meet you! I’ll be watching this topic since it actually seems quite interesting.

3 Likes

Hello, @DeadlyGumChewer , I do not know what you mean by, “watching” but I am guessing it is a good thing. I am very bored so I will look around flowlab as @Jefferson-Bobby said.

3 Likes

I am going to get wood for my campfire, be right back

3 Likes

I am back from getting wood! Here’s what happened:
I got chased by a bear
This weird eye redded shadow thing almost killed me
Then I found a key to one of the abandoned buildings!
Its getting late, so I better sleep before they try to get me again.
Good night people of flowlab!

2 Likes

Who’s they?

the red eyed thing

1 Like

Oh. makes sense.

In my journals the red eyed shadow sleeps at the night. This strange monster is nocturnal.
Anyways, I can’t let them get me! Good night!

1 Like

Is it ok to use your lore to make a game

1 Like

Sure! I feel it would make a nice survival game.

Hello!

1 Like

Hello! Today I found some stone and decided to build myself a better house. Sadly I have to get more stone since I do not have enough. Wish me luck! I hope those pacman looking guys don’t get me.

3 Likes