HELP! Danger message on start Level 1!

Help, I’m stuck. My game is not playing as a Danger Don’t touch this! Click to Restart message box appears after pressing Play on Level 1. I don’t know how to fix this problem.

1 Like

@grazer@flowlab.io

Please help!

1 Like

Leave a link to your game

Thx JR 01, I figured it out!

what did you do to fix it? I have a same problem.

1 Like

@Pyramid Can you leave a link to the game

@Pyramid The problem is that you have the dangerous behavior bundle in your characters movement bundle

GGSTUDIOS i dont have that bundle anywhere in my characters movement bundle mainly because i got rid of said bundle to i can make an auto moving character so i can make a basic mobile game so help??? here is the link to the game https://flowlab.io/game/play/1524839

I’m not sure of what you are asking for, but I don’t think you needed to revive a 2 month old discussion. If your asking for the dangerous bundle it should already be in your behavior editor on the bottom tab.

im pretty sure you accidentily removed it from your bar

heya @SpikeTheGhost just looked in your game and your character still has dangerous bundle far off to the side

click on it then click add to menu

you cant remove a preset bundle from the bar (as far as I know)

no he is right you cant remove it in any way possible

Actually @ManiacPumpkin this is a 6 month old thread lol

1 Like

I was going off the latest post, its been two months before someone last posted, but yeah. This discussion is ancient, lol.

1 Like

this post has two first posts in it… wow

Hi I know this is an old thread but I also have the same problem and I have no clue what to do and nothing said in this discussion helped.