Help game not working

so I’ve been trying to make a a game where your main character jumps on top of a moving platform up and down but whenever the character jump on it just kind of bounces it off the top

4 Likes

You’ll have to post a link to your game so we can help you. Otherwise, I’d be happy to help! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah. Son, you dun fricked up.

Ok. Pretty obviously, you are used to programming, just not this one. Lemme give you the laydown.
Delete the clock and the number after it. The clock just gets what time it is, it’s not a timer. Even a timer wouldn’t help. Instead, insert a switch. Put all the downs of your W, Spacebar, and Up key in the In of the switch. Connect the Out of the switch to the jump force, and also connect the Out to the Off of the same switch. Drag in a collision. Set it to ONLY BOTTOM, and set it to whatever your ground is. Badda bing, badda boom, you have jump. Here’s a picture for reference:

3 Likes

nevermind I’ll just make one that goes left to right instead

4 Likes

oh I wasn’t planning on implementing this design in this program in Wapiti run I was doing it in Wapiti run to the second game but right now it’s called new game because I haven’t done that yet

4 Likes