An off topic Help Request

its not a ai, its just a tracking and moving system

thank you for the ai

i can make it into one

Random numbers, raycast, proximity, equations, etc. Very complex I can’t really do it that well either but I did make a frog ai

good im acepting any ai path finder etc

good!!! i love it thank you

Meaning of AI:

AI means Artificial Intelligence, meaning it is a voice that reads information from the web.

An AI that can think for themselves is not an AI.

AI or path finder JUSTPLAINOP

1 Like

i need help with enemy in the game Flowlab Game Creator - New Game

I’m sorry but, I have no idea how to make an AI on Flowlab. (I’m still new at this.)

me to i started in may

1 Like

I found Flowlab almost two years ago, but I took a seven-month break in 2022.

oh dang you have more XP than me

1 Like

my game Flowlab Game Creator - New Game

I use the Forums quite a lot. I still need a lot of help and the Flowlab Forum seems like a good place to go. I don’t have much time on Flowlab on the weekdays due to work. I am also working on 2 major games at the moment.

I might be able to help though. I know a few games with enemies that randomly move top-down. I’ll see what I can do. (I am aware that you want the enemy to follow the player.)

(By the way, call me Ember.)

wait you have work how old are you?!(not to be rude)

1 Like

My age is [REDACTED For Security]. I will not spill any private information. Although it is considerably less dangerous for adults, posting any private information on any public forum is extremely dangerous.

I’m sorry if this answer doesn’t satisfy your curiosity. All I’m going to say is, My Name is Ember and I work, when I’m free, I play Halo.

It is not rude, but dangerous.

is EVERY ONE ON HERE AN ADULT

1 Like

wait you have an art club

1 Like