Help with my camera

Ok, so in my game, I was attempting to add a camera object outside of the player that would follow the player. It’s in the “Camera Interpolation” bundle in the “Camera” object. For some reason this is now causing it to only show the very beginning area (just to the right of the player’s initial spawn). Can anyone help me figure out why it’s doing this?

1 Like

You’re using JR01’s camera bundle, right? You have to actually input numbers into the X and Y limits or else it just says in one tiny area.

It seems like something is fighting the camera, do you have another camera behavior somewhere?
Also the Min X should probably input -32

Well, I’m actually not using JR01’s camera bundle, lol. I looked at the interpolated camera section of this video and half copied it before deciding to try to figure the rest out myself (because I wanted to personalize it a bit for my game). I also initially made it in a test game and then copied it over. Perhaps I should just use JR01’s bundle. Do you have the link to that?

1 Like

I wish I knew. I don’t think I have any other camera behaviors. There WAS a camera behavior inside the player initially, but I deleted that. Idk where else I might have put a camera :frowning:

1 Like

Look at the purple object “path blocker”, delete the camera behavior in there

1 Like

Why is there even a camera in there? Thank you so much for finding that! It works now :slight_smile:

1 Like